where to get dextrose...

rollercoaster

cuban refugee
Anyone know a good place to get dextrose powder, I've been eating sweet tarts for the last month and I think my dentist is gonna be making alot more money soon.

true, they did, but it is still dextrose, i dont use the one cup method anyway. i just whip out about 6 tablespoons. its enough for me, if i were to go hypo, it brings me right back

great... is shipping high on that 11 lb bucket? If it is, Ill try the liquor store, but I live in jersey, liquor stores around here just carry 40's and fifths.

supplement direct what is 1/3 cup they say 75 grams heard thats not right does anyone know what it1/3 cup actuallyis if its not 75 grams dextrose??THANKSZ for any help??

little daddy said:
supplement direct what is 1/3 cup they say 75 grams heard thats not right does anyone know what it1/3 cup actuallyis if its not 75 grams dextrose??THANKSZ for any help??

75 grams is close to 2/3 of a cup.......just weigh it out on a good kitchen scale.

1 gram dextrose = 1 carb

i think it was $9 for shipping on the 11lb bucket. I remember the whole label error for supplementdirects dextrose. but the point is, its still dextrose.

Back