Where's my gyno coming from?

rollercoaster

cuban refugee
This sucks. I purposely left out test and fina this cycle so I wouldn’t have to deal with the ichy nips and other annoying symptoms that occur with gyno. But since god hates me, I’m starting to get those annoying gyno symptoms that I usually get with a progesterone based AS. Anyone take a guess where this is coming from, here’s the cycle

Primo- 400mg/wk
Var- 40mg/ed
GH- 2.iu/ed

Been running it for about 4-5 weeks. Started getting symptoms mid last week. Anyone?

It could very well be the primo or ox. There is a ton of fake primo that is actually low dose deca. Also, I have seen a few cases of fake ox that is really low dose dbol.

Anyways, the odds are better that it's the primo that is fake. And that's what I would wager on where your gyno is coming from.

If you are extremely sensitive to gyno, and not just from the 19-nortests, you will need to start looking into alternatives because you cannot rely on getting legit primo at this time, and ox is almost prohibitively expensive. Some choices would be eq and Winstrol (winny), since eq doesn't aromatize too much, and Winstrol (winny) doesn't at all.

GH made me have sore nips, so it is a possibility.

Also, the odds are against you that you actually have real Primo.

Elevated GH/IGF-1 can definitely contribute...
GH can increase estrogen receptor levels in the mammary gland .... take Nolvadex..
Maybe your AS are fake as Tx & maxx said.

thanks... the primo was tested, I personally got the results. I thought it was the GH that might be contributing to the symptoms... but it's only 2-3i.u. ed. I'll start novla regardless.

rollercoaster said:
thanks... the primo was tested, I personally got the results. I thought it was the GH that might be contributing to the symptoms... but it's only 2-3i.u. ed. I'll start novla regardless.

I was only using 3iu/ED of Nutropin. It sucked too because I was really amped about running that. I had also started it mid cycle without any new introduction of other substances so I know it came from the GH. Soreness went away after I quit too.

JohnyJuice said:
Gh could be Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)
i was thinking the same thing , there is a lot of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ( Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ) out there being passes as hgh :mad:

DADAWG said:
i was thinking the same thing , there is a lot of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin ( Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ) out there being passes as hgh :mad:

A possibility. Try the pregnancy test. This will prove it one way or another.

mvmaxx said:
I was only using 3iu/ED of Nutropin. It sucked too because I was really amped about running that. I had also started it mid cycle without any new introduction of other substances so I know it came from the GH. Soreness went away after I quit too.

Are you also sensitive to progesterone based steroids?
HCG can cause gyno???

HCG causes a spike in your own test output. I am not sure, but i think it also either converts directly to estroge, or also causes a spike in that. Either way, hormone spikes are no good. Its all about having a slope of 0 baby.

The reason...

If b/c you are NOT using any test and your HPTA is probably getting shutdown which can cause gyno! Low test levels will cause gyno...
Throw in some test asap along with some dex! I would always use a base of test for all cycles.....
GRIZZ

rollercoaster said:
Are you also sensitive to progesterone based steroids?
HCG can cause gyno???

I've used Test, Deca, EQ, Tren and Winstrol (winny) with no problems. Dbol screwed me and GH and me didn't seem to get along too well either.

Back