BUFFDAWG10

Rookie
I want to get me some Anavar soon, I have a choice of:
Denkall
Loeffler
Bratis
Hubei
Which one do you guys think is the best one to go with? :confused:

Buff, my two top choices would be Denkall and Loeffler just for the fact that they have both been tested and came out good. Bratis If I'm not mistaken tested out negative and well I haven't heard much feedback from Hubei yet! Just my 2 cents!

I cant really help you at all since the only Anavar I ever used was BTG. Although I must say, I was quite impressed with the BTG's at 40 mg/ed.

If I'm not mistaken Hubei from China was suppose to be top of the line, that's why I wanted to get opinions from you guys to see if anyone heard the same thing or have tried any first hand? Anyone else have an opinion on which one to chose?

Been on Spanish Generic Anavar (var) for 3 weeks - Good sh*t!! 40mg ed.

Strength going northwards big time

BUFFDAWG10 said:
I want to get me some Anavar soon, I have a choice of:
Denkall
Loeffler
Bratis
Hubei
Which one do you guys think is the best one to go with? :confused:

I have never tried Anavar (var), but few buddie have and say Denkall without a doubt.....but if not Loeffler. Good luck bro and keep us updated

Actually I heard nothing but good reports about DK's anavar, I just wanted to know about the others. Bratis is definitely out now, since it did not test well!

I have been thinking of trying that new chinese Anavar (var) . C & K Labs. The price is pretty good. I saw 50 50mg tabs for 320$. That is a decent price for a 7 week cycle of Anavar (var) @ 50mg ed.

Wartime100 said:
I have been thinking of trying that new chinese Anavar (var) . C & K Labs. The price is pretty good. I saw 50 50mg tabs for 320$. That is a decent price for a 7 week cycle of Anavar (var) @ 50mg ed. [/QUOTE

ive seen a much much better price for them. $2.7 a tab. if osujudoman is here he should have some feedback on some of there products by now, not the Anavar (var) though

bronco944 said:
Wartime100 said:
I have been thinking of trying that new chinese Anavar (var) . C & K Labs. The price is pretty good. I saw 50 50mg tabs for 320$. That is a decent price for a 7 week cycle of Anavar (var) @ 50mg ed. [/QUOTE

ive seen a much much better price for them. $2.7 a tab. if osujudoman is here he should have some feedback on some of there products by now, not the Anavar (var) though

Wow that is a good price. Running a 50mg ed Anavar (var) cycle for only 270$ is pretty good.

Back