Which compounds are worst for increasing body hair?

legend05

Over the past year the hair growth on my back has become a bit of an issue!

Which compounds are worst for this?

legend05 said:
Over the past year the hair growth on my back has become a bit of an issue!

Which compounds are worst for this?
I think in time everyone will get hair on their upper back/shoulder area. It comes with time; so sooner or later you'll end up getting it. Depends on genetics too. My dad is harry mofo and now I got some upper back hair, it sucks. Hopefully laser hair removal will get cheaper soon or maybe they'll come up with a drug that only lets you keep hair where you need it; the head. :)

Testosterone of course is the worst by far, as it is the synthetic male hormone. What i do is use a product called Hair No More. It is a cream and all you do is spread some on the area where the hair is and leave it on for about 5 minutes and rinse it off. They also make a spray mist hair inhibitor to use afterwards to help keep the hair from comming back. Try maybe using alittle less test in your cycles or perhaps prop as it clears your system faster. Also, try using less high androgen aas. I know it is hard but if you want to avoid hair, i don't think there is much you can do about it. I heard that TVs uses estradiol and other womens hormones that will get rid of alot of hair in the process of becomming a woman, but i don't think you want that, lol!

Like mick-g mentioned, the more androgenic a steroid is, the greater likelihood you'll experience excessive body hair growth...

Test, Anadrol, Dianabol, and Fina to name a few...

Although even the less androgenic ones will almost certainly cause some increase in body hair growth in most people...

outlawtas2 said:
This is a first - planning a cycle around body hair growth???

LoL kinda ironic that I plan my cycles around keeping my hair, the hair on my head atleast!

HeHateMe said:
LoL kinda ironic that I plan my cycles around keeping my hair, the hair on my head atleast!

That's perfectly understandable, very few want to be bald.

As for your body, just shave/wax/cream/laster it!

in my younger years on high test cycles, a minimum of 5 lbs I gained out of the overall 20 lbs was from increased body hair....be careful and u have been warned....

Back