Which cry baby would you rather have on your team?

Old Balls said:
T.O. or Randy Moss?

T.O.

They're both knuckleheads :goof: :goof: , but atleast you can count on T.O. giving everything he's got while out on the field. Moss takes plays off. He did sport one hell of an :afro: last year though.

Moss.. put him on a good team and sometimes defenses will have to TRIPLE cover him. T.O. is the all around package, but moss is the bigger threat just look at his stats and what's hes done for offenses. He hasnt done shit for the raiders because their offense is so bad. Moss also has way better hands than T.O... No corner in the NFL could cover moss 1 on 1

skarhead1 said:
Moss.. put him on a good team and sometimes defenses will have to TRIPLE cover him. T.O. is the all around package, but moss is the bigger threat just look at his stats and what's hes done for offenses. He hasnt done shit for the raiders because their offense is so bad. Moss also has way better hands than T.O... No corner in the NFL could cover moss 1 on 1
And exactly who can cover Owens 1 on 1???

They are both cancers, TO drops shit all the time but he is a beast and will go after every ball. I think he edges Moss because Moss is a quitter and I hate quitters. I want to punch Moss in the fucking face.

That's a tough one, Owens always plays hard where Moss is sometimes a question mark on the field. But Moss seems to get in less off the field nonsense than Owens. Owens always seems to make the season about him. I'll go with Moss get him on a good team with the ball and I think it could work. Owens will never work because the second he is out of the spotlight he is going to rape the coaches wife or something to get back in the headlines

ect0m0rph said:
That's a tough one, Owens always plays hard where Moss is sometimes a question mark on the field. But Moss seems to get in less off the field nonsense than Owens. Owens always seems to make the season about him. I'll go with Moss get him on a good team with the ball and I think it could work. Owens will never work because the second he is out of the spotlight he is going to rape the coaches wife or something to get back in the headlines

Wow...Owens is a complete attention craving, selfish, immature prick...but equating him to a rapist is a bit harsh. Don't you think?

ect0m0rph said:
Owens will never work because the second he is out of the spotlight he is going to rape the coaches wife or something to get back in the headlines

AAHHAHAHAHAHAHA...fucking funny bro.

T.O.

As has been evidenced in the past few weeks, Moss doesn't try. T.O. at least puts effort out there when Bledsoe is not QB.

adidamps2 said:
champ bailey?

other wise i would take Randy Moss. on a good team with a QB with a big bomb capabilities.

He did pretty well with Randall Cunningham on the Vikes in '98...It still pisses me off that Gary Anderson missed that field goal at the end of the Championship game. Cunningham should've had a Super Bowl ring.

Moss > T.O. Moss was the greatest receiver in all the land. Sucks that he's stuck out that in raidercountry

yeah i would love to see Moss play on a championship calibur team. No dout he'd be tearing shit up again

Back