which cycle should i do,of the them???

bockett

Hey guys,
I'm unsure of which cycle I should do, I am currently 168lbs, 6percent body fat in a bodpod,6.4 cailpers, I can one rep max bench 300lbs(jus giving u an idea of strength,I hate to be cleshayed but easiest to give ya an idea) I am wanting to get between 174& 180 lbs, with a one rep max of 315, but keep my leaness of 6percent bodyfat if not get near 5percent...so here's my the cycles I have been debating bewteen..

cycle 1
10 weeks of primo depot at 200mg's a week.along with 20mg of anavar a day for 8 of the 10weeks with the primo.

cycle 2
9week of masteron at 300mg's a week with 20mg a day of anavar with it for all 9 weeks

cycle 3
10 weeks of 200mg primo with 300mg a weeks of masteron for 9 of the 10 weeks

cycle 4
6 weeks of masteron only at 500mg a week

cycle 5
6 weeks of primo only at 350mg a week

cycle 6
6 weeks of anavar only at 50mg a day

I would apperciate all opnions, I am trying to stay as lean as possible,completely shredded while adding 5to8lbs and getting some strength, I want to try to avoid all post cycle therapy (pct) if possible,I want zero estrogen conversion and water weight,most of all I am on a budget(otherwise I would take primo,anavar,& masteron all of them together for 10weeks, & I'm a little guy so I don't feel my dosages need to be that high.....thank you all for your time all your opinions & advice would be greatly apperciated

assuming you can bench 300 and have 6% bf at less than 170lbs...i'd have to assume you ahve some lifting time under your belt. Is this your first cycle? If it is...you are gonna hear 300-500mg test a week for ten weeks...peroid.

that's a pretty mighty lift there at 168,6%. If this is your first cycle, then none of the above imo. Testosterone needs to be in there somewhere and what AZ said as far as if this is your 1st cycle, you're gonna here 500 mg test for 10-12 wks which will be good.

Any chance that you can post a photo?

What are your LONG-TERM goals?

Continuing to restricting calories is going to SEVERELY limit your gains.

If you don't want to do test, then I like this one: cycle 3

Isn't anything below 6% bf damaging to your system?

ya I've been lifting hardcore for about 6yrs that six years of strict lifting and dieting consistancy, I'm a manager & part owner of a personal training studio,I've been a gm of different p.t. studios for about 4yrs know,I've trained all types of people& competitors alike,I can assure that my training in top notch,v02maxs& all its broken down to an extreme science including nutriton(cert there as well),but the one thing that I'm not extremely experianced with is juice, it is my first real cycle(hardcorest stuff I've ever done was the old 1ad,&original halodrols which I popped like candy) I was really wanting stay away from test as much as possible, will take all of ur opinions is to consideration. was wondering why u felt that primo,anavar,and masteron would all be bad choices as from the reasearch I've done these are the safest, but most importantly offer the least about of waterweight,&p.c.t, while still giving me a hardening effect

mranak said:
Any chance that you can post a photo? Even of just your body?

What are your LONG-TERM goals? Is it anything beyond 'hardening up'?

Continuing to restricting calories is going to SEVERELY limit your gains.

forget primo this masteron that.

low dose test, like 250-300 wk. with clean low sodium high potassium diet at that bodyfat you wont bloat at all. if for some odd reason you did AIFM will cut the water and boost your sex drive higher.
you could throw in winstrol or anavar at 25-40mg/day as well if you were really after being rock hard.

youre going to need to do post cycle therapy (pct) regardless of what you take so start researching that.

how tall are you?

I'm 5 10, and my like term goals are to stay at the current 6 percent bodyfat that I am already curenltly at naturally through dies & cardio with absolutely no supplements at all whatsoever, my long term goal is to keep this percentage but move up to 185lbs with a 200percent bodyweight bench(like like 3yrs out though)would like to be at like 174lbs 6 percent bf(curently there) with a 175 percent bench within the next 6 months,(I don't like using bench as an example but its the easiest way to give u an idea of where I want my strength to be)and I want all my muscles to be absolutely as hard as humanly possible

I, like most others would try to factor test as a base in there somewhere. No matter what you choose post cycle therapy (pct) is inevitable.
One good thing about primo however is that I believe its the only one compound that has been shown to promote lean muscular dev. in spite of a calorie restricted diet.

Last edited:
bockett said:
Hey guys,
I'm unsure of which cycle I should do, I am currently 168lbs, 6percent body fat in a bodpod,6.4 cailpers, I can one rep max bench 300lbs(jus giving u an idea of strength,I hate to be cleshayed but easiest to give ya an idea) I am wanting to get between 174& 180 lbs, with a one rep max of 315, but keep my leaness of 6percent bodyfat if not get near 5percent...so here's my the cycles I have been debating bewteen..

cycle 1
10 weeks of primo depot at 200mg's a week.along with 20mg of anavar a day for 8 of the 10weeks with the primo.

cycle 2
9week of masteron at 300mg's a week with 20mg a day of anavar with it for all 9 weeks

cycle 3

cycle 4
6 weeks of masteron only at 500mg a week

cycle 5
6 weeks of primo only at 350mg a week

cycle 6
6 weeks of anavar only at 50mg a day

I would apperciate all opnions, I am trying to stay as lean as possible,completely shredded while adding 5to8lbs and getting some strength, I want to try to avoid all post cycle therapy (pct) if possible,I want zero estrogen conversion and water weight,most of all I am on a budget(otherwise I would take primo,anavar,& masteron all of them together for 10weeks, & I'm a little guy so I don't feel my dosages need to be that high.....thank you all for your time all your opinions & advice would be greatly apperciated
Cycle 2.

I understand that I will need to do post cycle therapy (pct), & I fully intend to, the reason that I'm trying to stay away from test is that I don't wanna any water retention whatsoever, but most importantly above all, is the reason that I have choosen the steroids that I believe I may use is that I want to have absolutely minimal effect on my hpta as possible, I'm trying to keep my natural test levels producing that same as always never slowing down,keeping mu tests the same size,and not effecting my hpta(&water,estrogen,levels as well)im am apperciateing all ur opinions though,thanks

Whatever you do if it comes down to a stack including Winstrol or a stack including anavar, don't even think about the Winstrol (winny). As far as to "why no Winny"?, :soap: mranak and I will have Q & A session on this later.

bockett said:
I understand that I will need to do post cycle therapy (pct), & I fully intend to, the reason that I'm trying to stay away from test is that I don't wanna any water retention whatsoever, but most importantly above all, is the reason that I have choosen the steroids that I believe I may use is that I want to have absolutely minimal effect on my hpta as possible, I'm trying to keep my natural test levels producing that same as always never slowing down,keeping mu tests the same size,and not effecting my hpta(&water,estrogen,levels as well)im am apperciateing all ur opinions though,thanks
When you come off the cycle, there is NO GUARANTEE that your body will produce the same ammount of test that it did before. Also take note, that depending on an individual, your recovery can take up to 12months.

for my post cycle therapy (pct), I know of usin the traditional hcg,clomid.novldex, but I wan considering using the peptides cjc-1295, with hcg, or possibly using sermorelin with hcg,what do yall think about using cjc-1295 or sermorelin for pct???

In my opinion none of the cycles you listed will give you 5 to 8 pounds of pure muscle gains with no bf % increase or water retention. None of those compounds are mass builders especially at those doses. I am currently running Tren E and Primo E at 500mgs wk ea. with no test at all this time. 8 weeks in and sex drive is up if anything and gains in strength are insane but still no increase in body weight unless I increase my cals and then I start to put on a little fat with the mass gains. I think it is unrealistic to expect 5 to 8 lbs with no change in bf %.

Back