Which Cycle

Junior Builder

I am 6'0 190 16 inch arms and I'm going to be starting my first cycle soon. I keep hearing different opions on what would be a better first cycle?
Dbol- 30mg ed - 5 weeks
Sustanon250 - 250mg ew - 10 weeks
Or
Dbol- 30mg ed - 5 weeks
Deca- 300mg ew - 8 weeks
Both clomid and Nolvadex after cycle
Anyone with prevouse similarties, which have helped you guys more?
Thanx for help

Both cycles are "ok" to me....
However, since I dont like d-bol that much and I am afraid of Decas sideffects, I would up the Sustanon250 to 500mg EW for 10 weeks.
I am pretty sure that would yield in the same results as the susta/dbol cycle you were thinking about...

but none of the cycles are bad...However, If you do deca, i would extend it to 10 weeks

For a first cycle, I would recommend you do a Test only cycle. Either Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate @ 400-500 mg/week for 8-10 weeks, followed up by Clomid therapy 2 weeks after your last injection.

Kim the Swede said:
Both cycles are "ok" to me....
However, since I dont like d-bol that much and I am afraid of Decas sideffects, I would up the Sustanon250 to 500mg EW for 10 weeks.
I am pretty sure that would yield in the same results as the susta/dbol cycle you were thinking about...

but none of the cycles are bad...However, If you do deca, i would extend it to 10 weeks

Agreed, but I would run d-bol just on first 4 weeks.
Susta 500mg/week w 1-10
D-bol 30mg ed w 1-4
Clomid 3 weeks after last susta shot (3 weeks therapy).

Ya i agree but I already have the Deca - Dbol - Sustanon
So I want your opion on either Sustanon250 - 250 each week or
Deca - 300mg - a week

Junior Builder said:
Deca - 300mg - a week

Susta

Junior Builder said:
Deca - 300mg - a week
Buy another bottle of sust...run it at 500mgs a week, and save the rest for the future...

either one is fine.

IMO deca & dbombs is a great first cycle, many pro physiques were built on this combo in their early years.

if you decide to go w/ the first cycle, i'd go with a one ester test like cyp or enan like SC said.

YES ON A first cycle TEST ONLY IS GOOD!!

DO 250-500mg for 8wks is good!!

I BLEW UP 20lbs on just 200mg of test for 5 weeks!!

GOOD LUCK KEEP US POSTEDD!!!

PEACE

SPANIARD_2003 said:
YES ON A first cycle TEST ONLY IS GOOD!!

DO 250-500mg for 8wks is good!!

I BLEW UP 20lbs on just 200mg of test for 5 weeks!!

GOOD LUCK KEEP US POSTEDD!!!

PEACE

yeah I know...I have read about some guys that have gained almost 30lbs on a 250mg/week susta cycle for 10 weeks.
Still, I would go with 500mg to be on the safe side.

I base this because i heard that 200-500mg yield pretty much the same sides.

Kim the Swede said:
yeah I know...I have read about some guys that have gained almost 30lbs on a 250mg/week susta cycle for 10 weeks.
Still, I would go with 500mg to be on the safe side.

I base this because i heard that 200-500mg yield pretty much the same sides.

Yes, even at 250mg/week, after 2 weeks you're suppressed. So let's go 500mg, why not?;)

Alright thanx guys, I think you infuenced my decision to Sust for 10 weeks but i cant get a hold of anymore right now so im just going to run it at 250 a week. Thanx for the help, ill keep you posted on my gains. If anyone has any further opions keep postin

Back