which cycle

What are the options or do you need someone to actually create one for you, if that is the case, please put your stat's, lifting experiance and cycle goals down, it will make eveyone else's job alot easier.

Either Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate @ 400-500 mg/week for 8-10 weeks. post cycle therapy (pct) starting 2 weeks after last injection. Make sure you have Nolva on hand in case gyne rears it's ugly head.

and heyherc, he is 33 yrs, 5'9", 175 lbs .(pulled that off another one of his posts).....in case you were wondering....LOL !!

hey guys sorry.I'm 33 years of age, 5'9" 175 lbs. with 10.8%body fat.My goal is 205 lbs.and I would like to have my body fat bellow 12%.I love to work out and can't get enough of the gym.I work out mon.-thurs. and I atleast try to get to the gym on sat. or sundays.

StoneColdNTO said:
Either Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate @ 400-500 mg/week for 8-10 weeks. post cycle therapy (pct) starting 2 weeks after last injection. Make sure you have Nolva on hand in case gyne rears it's ugly head.

and heyherc, he is 33 yrs, 5'9", 175 lbs .(pulled that off another one of his posts).....in case you were wondering....LOL !!

Awesome first cycle.

Back