Which gauge to use

Strat

So on my first cycle my buddy ordered 21 g pins, and they were fine but a little thick. I'm about to pace an order. Anyone have anything against 25g x 1 1/2 for glutes?

25 g 1.5 is all that I have been using. I never experience pain from the needle itself. The only problem I get is the fact that Im twisted around looking backwards for so long (because the thicker gear is tougher to get though) that I tend to wiggle the needle side to side without knowing it and that can lead to some tenderness the next day. To each his own.

22g.x1" for shoulders and 22gx 1.5" for glutes

that's what I use. I use to go with 23g. but there's no real diff. to me between the 2

The oil-based gear I've always got was too thick to go through 25g at all... and the last stuff I got would not go thru 23g. I had to get some 22g last cycle and it goes slow but it does go.

Unless you've got someone pinning you, you are gonna have a hell of a time trying to push oil through a 25g while you are turned around. I have enough trouble twisting myself around and using a 22g but at least I can find a position and get it through. You might be alright but I think it's gonna be tough.

Back