Which has more negative effects on liver?!

gogetter

Progressing
Considering droppign the tren and going to a winni Injectible.

Currently running 75mg tren EOD, would switch to 50MG winni ED

whiuch do you think will be worse on my liver??

Considering droppign the tren and going to a winni Injectible.

Currently running 75mg tren EOD, would switch to 50MG winni ED

whiuch do you think will be worse on my liver??

Why switch mid cycle?

Winny will be slightly worse, but either way you shouldn't experience anything too out of the ordinary.

interresting guys. well im only 21 so i dont worry about my cholesterol... yet...knock on wood.

ill just stick with the tren.

RUnning 150 MG Prop EOD
75 MG Tren A EOD

Been drinking about 3 days a week. havent had any issuee, but im about to start taking 25MG DBOL Pre workout. or maybe drop the tren and switch to winni due to sides...

Not sure. ill prob keep running the tren, and try the d bol pre work out and cut back on drinking. maybe only drink days im not lifting, therefore i wont drink on days i take d bol

interresting guys. well im only 21 so i dont worry about my cholesterol... yet...knock on wood.

ill just stick with the tren.

RUnning 150 MG Prop EOD
75 MG Tren A EOD

Been drinking about 3 days a week. havent had any issuee, but im about to start taking 25MG DBOL Pre workout. or maybe drop the tren and switch to winni due to sides...

Not sure. ill prob keep running the tren, and try the d bol pre work out and cut back on drinking. maybe only drink days im not lifting, therefore i wont drink on days i take d bol

Ok, this is kinda getting out of control here. Too much thought is going into this--especially concerning things that shouldnt even be an issue--when keeping it simple makes the most sense.

First and foremost, 21 or not, gear can have a negative impact on your HDL. Younger users dont have immunity...

Second, why not just leave the tren and save the Winstrol (winny) for some other time? Are you not getting results from what you're running? IMO the sides are six of one, half dozen of the other.

And lastly, bro...don't schedule taking dbol around the days you're going to drink. Not a personal attack by any means--I'm here to help and I've done my share of dumb shit--but that just sounds.....

really fucking idiodic.

TL

why take gear and drink? You're wasting your money and time. Alcohol is the ENEMY when cycling. It converts free test to estro, shuts down protein synthesis, and alcohol is all empty calories.

Anyways, something I've learned over the years is people are going to do what the fuck they want to do...no matter what advice you give them...so drink up bro...cheers

so you only gonna drink on the days you dont work out???
so the days your supossed to rest and grow your going to screw up your growth?
just stupid.
if you dont have the self control not to drink or atleast only drink 1 time every month or 2 then you shouldent be using steroids.
also your rationale on taking dbol only on your workout days dosnt make any sence.

blood levels are going to be all screwed up.
and i can now tell you have NO BIZZ using tren.

this is whay aas is not rec to younger people. its not just beacuse there still growing its a maturity thing also.

I wish you luck.
but feel your going in a VERY wrong direction right now.

Back