Which one, Karachi Sust, Niles Sustanon (sust) or Omna?

Which one, Karachi Sust, Niles Sust or Omna?

• KARACHI SUSTANON 250 (Organon, Pakistan)

Votes: 79 52.0%
  • NILES SUSTANON 250 (Organon, Egypt)

Votes: 25 16.4%
  • OMNADREN 250 (Jelfa, Poland)

Votes: 35 23.0%
  • OTHER

Votes: 13 8.6%

• Total voters
bicepbulg said:
Karachi very good. But I have been hearing great news about Iranian SUS being over dosed by 33mg... I believe this is correct, I will go back and check, but they say it is the best
Iranian is an enathate not a sustanon. It is said to be overdosed to 300mg/ml.

i haven´t heard of any karachi counterfits it seems to me that there is a
bigger chance of getting nile counterfits.
But if real then both of them are good! :)

hehe omnadrenik rulez! omo=susta but cheaper alot
i can get 1amp omo for less than 2$ when Sustanon (sust) cost about 4$ so answer is simple! OMOMOMOMO

Don't have a clue what the fuck for was that poll. There's no difference that u could notice between those test mixs.

But because of place where I come from I must say TYLKO OMKA! (ONLY OMNA!).

(a joke)

:D Ive tried three tests in my cycle history: Nile(1st) Portogese Organon(2nd) and Iranian Enth (3rd). I would have to say the portugese KICKED ASS! Had some more water with Iranians but same muscle growth. The Niles where probably fakes, but i havr bought them again for my next cycle because it was REAL cheap (4.50$) and my new suppliar is reliable. IMO the Iranians truly are overdosed.....what can i say, we Iranians are generous:D

maatex said:
Don't have a clue what the fuck for was that poll. There's no difference that u could notice between those test mixs.

But because of place where I come from I must say TYLKO OMKA! (ONLY OMNA!).

(a joke)

your pic looks like an old wissim and kram shot.

I am on omnadren right now ... I am very pleased with the results. I'm not putting on the weight I am used to (bloat) because I am combo'ing it with deca, but love it so far. 14-16 pounds in the first 3 1/2 weeks is awesome without bloat.

oms for me have only tried the brown sust amps and they game me fuck all gains

oms were when they started coming out in there new packaging they rocked

Back