Which oral to add to my cycle

Chief Iron Bear

Just started my cycle of test cyp400 + mast E + EQ.* Dosed at 400+400+400 per week of each.

Frontloaded them all (1000mg test cyp + 300mg mast E + 450mg EQ on day 1 and 3 days later injected 200mg test cyp +200mg mast E + 210mg EQ.*

So week 1 was:

1200mg test cyp +500mg mast E +660mg EQ

followed by week two at regular dose of 400+400+400.

Going to stick with this dose until it kicks in and assess from there.* Likely wont be touching the test though.

I have several cycles under my belt but have many compounds I havent used yet but want to try.

Currently 6'3 305.3lbs before this cycle began.* Goal is to essentially recomp while dropping bodyweight to 280.

Cycle is going to be planned for 24 weeks providing bloodwork is ok.

Only issue ive been having recently is high BP...mostly due to some weird anxiety issues ive developed.* As of late BP is 136/76 which still isnt quite ideal but not an issue at all.

Im looking to add an oral to this cycle....mostly as a pre workout boost. So will only be taking it 4-6x a week.

What would u folks recommend?

Anavar/tbol/DBol/anadrol/rad140/ostarine/ligandrol/winstrol/oral dht/m1t/DBol+anadrol/anavar+winstrol/anavar+anadrol

Not a fan of superdrol so that's off my list.

Thanks

Can***8217;t go wrong with some anavar, if you***8217;re dead set in adding an oral... 60mg, 45-60 days

But you***8217;re in plenty enough as it is... I***8217;d leave it til later on when you***8217;re just cruising on some test

BTW... that front load is near useless, keep the dosage the same and steady

China_wall

**********not allowed*****

Last edited by a moderator:
6'3 305 huh? how lean are you? probably not even within striking distance to having abs so just take out masteron completely because it's a waste of money. if i were you i would just run test and NPP till you're lean enough to let the masteron shine.

i never understood why guys who aren't relatively lean start cutting cycles with cutting drugs. wouldn't you want a cheap, powerful anabolic like nandrolone in your system while you shred down? you don't even have to think about losing muscle on deca. you wouldn't only preserve muscle but actually gain muscle even in a caloric deficit if your diet is right. then once you're around 12% add in the mast and you can be down to 10% in like 3 weeks.

the most efficient way of taking PED's is all about how you play your cards. each drug is a card. if you have a high card in poker you don't go all in right away do you? no. you squeeze the most money out of every player first. so let's say you're 18% bodyfat, cut down naturally to 15%. then add test and NPP and get down to 12% maybe with the help of t3. now add in anavar as you work your way down to 10%. now take out the NPP, add clen and masteron down to 8%. you can do that in 16 weeks probably and be ready for summer.

M1T is some potent stuff. I got great results years ago from it. As a matter of fact it was from an old sponsor from this board. To combat the lethargy sides of M1T up your carbs and drastically increase your water consumption, just sayin:dj:

Can***8217;t go wrong with some anavar, if you***8217;re dead set in adding an oral... 60mg, 45-60 days

But you***8217;re in plenty enough as it is... I***8217;d leave it til later on when you***8217;re just cruising on some test

BTW... that front load is near useless, keep the dosage the same and steady

China_wall

**********not allowed*****

hey so is your boss ever going to sponsor the boards here or what?

Was he a sponsor here in the past? It would be nice to see more sources here and it would bring people back here. This is the first board I ever got on.

aint none here that i can see so they should get more to get more traffic hea

Just started my cycle of test cyp400 + mast E + EQ.* Dosed at 400+400+400 per week of each.

Frontloaded them all (1000mg test cyp + 300mg mast E + 450mg EQ on day 1 and 3 days later injected 200mg test cyp +200mg mast E + 210mg EQ.*

So week 1 was:

Going to stick with this dose until it kicks in and assess from there.* Likely wont be touching the test though.

I have several cycles under my belt but have many compounds I havent used yet but want to try.

Currently 6'3 305.3lbs before this cycle began.* Goal is to essentially recomp while dropping bodyweight to 280.

Only issue ive been having recently is high BP...mostly due to some weird anxiety issues ive developed.* As of late BP is 136/76 which still isnt quite ideal but not an issue at all.

Im looking to add an oral to this cycle....mostly as a pre workout boost. So will only be taking it 4-6x a week.

Anavar/tbol/DBol/anadrol/rad140/ostarine/ligandrol/winstrol/oral dht/m1t/DBol+anadrol/anavar+winstrol/anavar+anadrol

Thanks

me too, superdrol has way too many variables when it comes to blood labs.

So week 1 was:

Thanks

Brother if you are having BP problems dont add another oral to your cycle. Leave well enough alone is my advice. just my 2cnts. :)

6'3 305 huh? how lean are you? probably not even within striking distance to having abs so just take out masteron completely because it's a waste of money. if i were you i would just run test and NPP till you're lean enough to let the masteron shine.

i never understood why guys who aren't relatively lean start cutting cycles with cutting drugs. wouldn't you want a cheap, powerful anabolic like nandrolone in your system while you shred down? you don't even have to think about losing muscle on deca. you wouldn't only preserve muscle but actually gain muscle even in a caloric deficit if your diet is right. then once you're around 12% add in the mast and you can be down to 10% in like 3 weeks.

the most efficient way of taking PED's is all about how you play your cards. each drug is a card. if you have a high card in poker you don't go all in right away do you? no. you squeeze the most money out of every player first. so let's say you're 18% bodyfat, cut down naturally to 15%. then add test and NPP and get down to 12% maybe with the help of t3. now add in anavar as you work your way down to 10%. now take out the NPP, add clen and masteron down to 8%. you can do that in 16 weeks probably and be ready for summer.

pocker and gear? looks good to me.
hope it worked out for OP. :shoot5:

Back