which peptides are the best on cycle

jolter604

I am banned!
I was thinking of adding some peptides into my next cycle, what are the best for making gains or losing fat. I am peptide illiterate. I will research what is suggested. Ty

So I think I got some good info, I need ghrp-2 and ghrh mod grf I need to add them to the last 4 weeks of my cycle pinning 3 times a day. Is this something you add to your cycle?

So I think I got some good info, I need ghrp-2 and ghrh mod grf I need to add them to the last 4 weeks of my cycle pinning 3 times a day. Is this something you add to your cycle?

Begin them at the same time you begin your cycle. If you run them a few weeks after they make it easier to keep the muscle after. Consume no food, shakes or anything 20-30 minutes prior to pinning. Pin upon waking in the morning 20 minutes before your workout is done and directly before bed or 20 minutes before you nightly meal before bed.

The more meals you pin before the more they will help you lean, you are eliminating the need for the body to create as much insulin, at the same time the hgh will make igf raise. You can supplement with green tea to increase the effectiveness of the peptides but it takes about 2 months for the green tea 3x a day to begin increasing hgh.

Igf1 lr3 is the only 1 that will throw muscle on you. Peptides just make the muscle that you add very good quality keeps you lean and makes it very easy to keep. You can run peptides indefinitely, it's just best to cycle them around to continuously keep them at thier strongest. Cjc you don't need to cycle, but you can bounce back and forth between ipamorelin grhp2 and ghrp6 to get the best benifit.

Id say Mod GRF 1-29 & GHRP2 if you are gonna do it the length of your cycle. If your going to do it longer (which with peptides like with gh the longer the better to a degree) Id look at Mod GRF 1-29 and Ipamorellin.

i have read alloy of positive asnd negative things about igf-1 but could i used it when i am in pct to keep my gains,and would the one bottle of igf 3 1mg last?

Back