which peptides are the best on cycle

Igf1-lr3 could be ran during pct, but it helps add mass on a genetic level. Used during a cycle it could actually cause the duplication of muscle cells. Typically after a cut cycle people tend to cut the intensity of thier workout for the first 2 weeks of pct and it helps not to cause muscle loss during that time. Also most people tend to do higher rep and lower weight during a cut which isn't tearing the muscle fiber as much as heavy lifting, so I personally would always save igf1-lr3 for a bulk. If you're looking to just maintain muscle you can start cjc and ghrp2 2 weeks before pct and continue through pct. I promise it'd work peptides are awesome for making muscle want to stick. If budget isn't a problem just run peps throughout the cycle.

i have read alloy of positive asnd negative things about igf-1 but could i used it when i am in pct to keep my gains,and would the one bottle of igf 3 1mg last?

The last 2 weeks you could add hcg and then add a low dose osta throughout pct. As long as people don'tget carried away with a extremely high dose people have had good results with osta during pct.

I'd do 40mcg for 7 days then move up to 70mcg a day for the remainder. Every use after that start at 70mcg and increase to 100mcg. Every person is a little different.

I'd do 40mcg for 7 days then move up to 70mcg a day for the remainder. Every use after that start at 70mcg and increase to 100mcg. Every person is a little different.

On another forum I was told to run seems in pct only, like mid ghrp2 with n2 gaurd and aromasin with my Nova and clomid.... Is this sound right. I have always read Nova and clomid are g2g for pct.

nolva and clomid combo is best PCT IMO and also peptides, most may actually help PCT. but i would rec it on cycle, off cycle or in PCT IMO.
I love igf1 but also rec ghrp2 and grf 1-29 in pct.

ps, dont go for cheap china made stuff, RUI is GTG and I have used them for years now.

Reconstitution

I'm also looking at the peptides. After reconstituting how long are they good for?
I read the thread about loading up darts and freezing them. Does that work OK for peptides as well?

nolva and clomid combo is best PCT IMO and also peptides, most may actually help PCT. but i would rec it on cycle, off cycle or in PCT IMO.
I love igf1 but also rec ghrp2 and grf 1-29 in pct.

ps, dont go for cheap china made stuff, RUI is GTG and I have used them for years now.

I'm also looking at the peptides. After reconstituting how long are they good for?
I read the thread about loading up darts and freezing them. Does that work OK for peptides as well?

it depends on the peptide. MT2 is good for months after mixed and in fridge. others like IGF1 i would rec to use in a few weeks.
ghrp2/grf 1-29 combo comes in many bottles so your good there. but somtimes depending on dose of igf1 it may last longer and I dont usually rec freezing them because water expands and contracts when frozen and most alll basic freezers have a freez/thaw cycle to avoid ice build up and this repeated action would worsen the damage... BUT... it is still likelier a better option than say keeping it mixed in fridge for 2-3 months.
but it depends on the peptide. feel free to shoot me a pm when you decide what to get and ill try to help you out : )

Most of the time when it comes to the peptides being talked about here the need to freeze isnt there as you will use them within 30 days for sure so the fridge is fine.

Back