which roid to cut

I gotta put this out there since it is a debate on cutting supplements. Trenbolone and Anavar.

The MOST important item to cutting, from my experience, is diet. Get that tuned in well and you will cut very easily and comfortably. Next, I'd add some clenbuterol/T3 to the mix if you want an extra edge. If you are comfortable keeping your diet 100% in check, you might want to research Trenbolone and Anavar, both of which have excellent cutting characteristics.

Your statement about Winstrol and sexual dysfunction - Was this from your experience, or some kind of second hand knowledge from someone? Myself and many others have run Winstrol by itself and had no issues to sexual function. Actually, it made me horny as hell! Also, adding testosterone to the Winstrol mix will pretty much guarantee that any problems that may have existed will vanish. I should also add that Winstrol will not make you cut fat. If you take it and have a shit diet, you will see no major fat reducing benefits besides the mild androgenic effects and the vascularity.

maybe tren an winstrol are less dangerous than ephedrine cause i have already take some 7 years earlier and i remember it kick ass but of what i read from internet ephedrine look pretty dangerous, no ?

because i wanna have hardcore cardio session but maybe with ephedrine its to risky ?

maybe tren an winstrol are less dangerous than ephedrine cause i have already take some 7 years earlier and i remember it kick ass but of what i read from internet ephedrine look pretty dangerous, no ?

because i wanna have hardcore cardio session but maybe with ephedrine its to risky ?

apples and oranges bro.

are u serious but i will become skinny but will i be sure get my abs back then lol ?

i am not that big only 81kg so if i do apple and orange how much i will be

Last edited:
I gotta put this out there since it is a debate on cutting supplements. Trenbolone and Anavar.

The MOST important item to cutting, from my experience, is diet. Get that tuned in well and you will cut very easily and comfortably. Next, I'd add some clenbuterol/T3 to the mix if you want an extra edge. If you are comfortable keeping your diet 100% in check, you might want to research Trenbolone and Anavar, both of which have excellent cutting characteristics.

Your statement about Winstrol and sexual dysfunction - Was this from your experience, or some kind of second hand knowledge from someone? Myself and many others have run Winstrol by itself and had no issues to sexual function. Actually, it made me horny as hell! Also, adding testosterone to the Winstrol mix will pretty much guarantee that any problems that may have existed will vanish. I should also add that Winstrol will not make you cut fat. If you take it and have a shit diet, you will see no major fat reducing benefits besides the mild androgenic effects and the vascularity.

hey man sorry to be late yes one day many years ago i was on winstrol and test and i get sexual disfunction with a pretty girl id just met what a mess it was it is very rare with me (especially when i dont use roids) so after years i guess maybe it was because ...(not finished lot of noice in the neighborhood sorry) dont why exactly but i was on that shit which kick ass lool :p)

eitherwise ive made a cut since i was searching what to take and i get awesome results can c those pics on here !! but i get fat fast back with smoking canabis again ... like in two weeks of canabis just get heavier than before (now fat is gone but i am not as lean as after this fuckin natural cut ive done ... i also got more muscle ... but otherwise these days i dont workout a lot ... just have a physical job work ...) :=):)

Cutting is in your diet.Not in a bottle. If your wanting something take to enhance your diet/training i would look into clen or t3 or both. whats your bf%?

ima 100% with this guy, juice is for bulking, cutting is diet, but if you want to cut and ur not a newbie, go tren + test

Back