Which Sarm ????????.........

stevelifts

s4 or osta?
I want to tap into this sale and was originally gonna go with s4 but i see a lot more about ostarine. Can the 2 be stacked (I am on trt)?
Worst case Ill just get both but Id ike some input.

Im 41, 5'11", 209 about 13% bf
Ive been cycling for 14 years or so, been on trt for last 4.
TRT is 150mg test c/week. 500iu hcg E5D.
My goal is to put on about 6-8 lbs of muscle. Ill be boosting my test up to 450mg/week& adding in a sarm (or sarms).
Now I know 6-8 lbs of muscle may not sound like a lot but when you have been doing this as long as I have it surely is.
Any input is appreciated.

Ok bro they can deffinately be stacked which would b your best bet. If you are looking for size or to put on mass and have to choose one ostarine would be the sarm of choice out of the 2. It's much more anabolic and looked upon as a bulking sarm. Where s4 is more suited for cutting but does have the ability to add muscle too and burm fat but not that of ostarine. S4 is often compared to winstrol. So stronger and more suited for your goals ostarine. If you have the cash I suggest the sarms triple stack s4 mk2866 and gw. Just make sure you go with a solid sponsor. I suggest RUI great quality you won't be dissapointed.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK cool, Im going to go with Osta for sure. Im set on a solid source, I just ordered from RUI they have an awesome sale and I know their stuff is top quality and legit.
Thanks for the help, I appreciate it. You analogy to aas (ie s4 to winny) was very helpful! Appreciate it!

Back