-------------------------------------------
or
-------------------------------------------
Winstrol 100mg ed 1-8
Trenbolone Acetate 75mg ed 1-10

or if u have better ideas....for cutting

i m currently bulking with test 750mg a week

iam 190 5.9

when i start cutting in march im going for 50mg winstrol a day and 1 hr of carido a day for 8 weeks and if im not getting results i will then stack.

i dont want to stack unless i have to

anyone care to elaborate

Well of the 2 I would go with the Winny/Tren combo but if you are going to be shooting ed/eod then I would go with Prop/Tren instead.

How long have you been on your current cycle? Feel us in!:D

What ever you use, diet is going to be the key, granted something with low to no water retention is the best addtions to that diet.

JohnnyB

PRop/tren sounds good. Believe it or not I like to run drol when cutting with a clean diet. It keeps my strength up with the reduced cals and also help to suppress my appetite. Sounds funny but I have much success with it. I'm sure I will get a ton of people that are skeptical but if your cutting for a certain date then the use of drol is great. The water retention clears quickly once the drol is stopped. Anyone else use drol during a "cutting cycle"

notallthere said:
PRop/tren sounds good. Believe it or not I like to run drol when cutting with a clean diet. It keeps my strength up with the reduced cals and also help to suppress my appetite. Sounds funny but I have much success with it. I'm sure I will get a ton of people that are skeptical but if your cutting for a certain date then the use of drol is great. The water retention clears quickly once the drol is stopped. Anyone else use drol during a "cutting cycle"

That is not funny at all, i have heard more than a few competitors speak of how they do the same leading up to a comp.

Man I have heard some horror stories aut Anadrol.. Pissin blood, pukin shit up, bad stuff I 'hear'.. Any truth to this??

Ken said:
Man I have heard some horror stories aut Anadrol.. Pissin blood, pukin shit up, bad stuff I 'hear'.. Any truth to this??
its toxic, but like i tell people the medicanal doses were 250-300mg daily for months on end.

jcp2:

I know as well as you that it has a legit use during a "cutting cycle" but a lot of people think drol = water weight thus no use for cutting. I believe this is one big misconception that many people have in our bb community. Everyone thinks drol = tons of water/mass/weight gain (which it is) but in actuality it also is a very effective tool when trying to cut down. I love it when in contest prep but I really never use it when I am bulking up. Seems odd but it fits my body best this way from experience.

Notallthere

i actually like test e in my cutting regimens...throw in .25 of a-dex and you'll be fine..if your taking t3 it'll shed excess water off as well.

Back