Which Test do you prefer?

workoutfreak078

I am curious as to what Testosterone you guys think would be the best for bulking? I have been taking Sustanon 250 my last few cycles and have seen some pretty good gains. I have heard that taking one Test is a lot better for putting on mass, such as Test E. Is this true, or does Sust produce the same results as all other Tests?

test-prop and test-cyp for me, depending on the cycle...

I am curious as to what Testosterone you guys think would be the best for bulking? I have been taking Sustanon 250 my last few cycles and have seen some pretty good gains. I have heard that taking one Test is a lot better for putting on mass, such as Test E. Is this true, or does Sust produce the same results as all other Tests?

Don't know where you heard that mate but think about it, test is test, the only difference is the ester, or lack of it if we are talking suspension.
The ester only determines the release rate of the hormone, nothing else, if you want long estered or multi estered test preparations then go for the whatever is the cheapest providing the quality is known.

Definitely depends on the cycle. Me personally I love Test-e.

Well, I am not going to start this cycle until next year, but it is going to be a bulk cycle and it will look like this:

Week 1 - 4 D-bol
Week 1 - 16 Test
Week 1 - 16 EQ

I am going to use the D-bol as a kick start. I will obviously have proper post cycle therapy (pct) and whatever else I need. So, with a cycle like that, which type of Test do you think would give me maximum gains? My diet and training routine are also fine. I am going to use the EQ for vascularity, and for quality muscle gains. Also, the fact it makes me hungry as heck is good for a bulking cycle.

Well, as stated above, test is test, the ester being the difference. Personally, for longer cycles such as 16 weeks, I prefer a long ester, such as Test E, mostly just because I can pin twice a week, as opposed to something like Prop, with should be ED or EOD as minimum. In the end, the choice is yours. This sounds like a solid cycle though, I think you will get good gains off it. To answer your original question, I prefer test E over the rest, but just be aware that everyone is different and everyone will react differently to the different types. Good luck with everything :)

Well, as stated above, test is test, the ester being the difference. Personally, for longer cycles such as 16 weeks, I prefer a long ester, such as Test E, mostly just because I can pin twice a week, as opposed to something like Prop, with should be ED or EOD as minimum. In the end, the choice is yours. This sounds like a solid cycle though, I think you will get good gains off it. To answer your original question, I prefer test E over the rest, but just be aware that everyone is different and everyone will react differently to the different types. Good luck with everything :)

Thanks for the info man, and thanks to everyone else. I guess I will use either Test E or Sust again. I will probably use Test E since I have used Sust so many times before, and want to try something new.

I like test only cycles...and I like to start with Sus and test e and then taper off the sus to only test e. It kicks in faster.

Back