Which test is in the bottle?

Cakalac

Informed Member
Dumb on my part and crazy question. I didn't mark the bottles but brewed up some test enanthate, prop and cyp about 4 yrs ago. It's been stored in a safe in my closet. I didn't write on the bottles what it was. Is there a way to find out now. Obviously if I can identify the prop then I'm good. The others I don't care which one it is. Any wild "drop it on paper and it turns purple" or something based on the esther or something. I don't know I'm hoping I guess. Lol

Thanks guys....fingers crossed

One way to tell would be to pick any one and run it like a 500/wk twice a week pin enth blast. You would know in a month if you got a long chain or short chain with bloods for sure.

Or pick one and pin eod but you'd have to run a pretty low level in case you picked a long chain.

As I'm typing it occurs to me tho... if you remember how many vials of each were made just mix it all together and run it like a sust! Quick bit of math is all that's needed here.

Last edited:
I would be concerned the oil went rancid. What kind of oil do you use to suspend it. Ether way I would bake it before using. You might be able to force it to crash by putting git in the fridge. the prop with be the first to crash and will need a higher temp to emulsify.

Back