Who Can Top It?

TheChosenOne99

Yesterday was leg day my and my training partner trained for about 1hr 40min and i managed to consume 1 galon of water in that time period, anyone else have any ridiculous stories about bodybuilding???

You drank a gallon of water DURING your leg workout? Dude, if I did that I'd blow chunks trying to squat. Plus I'd have to piss every ten minutes. Sounds like a terrible idea.

I easily do a gallon too, but I sweat it right out. Uhhh, I don't think I really have any new good stories about being in the gym lately. I can tell you that PMD's "Pump Fuel Insanity" combined with "NO Boost" is a bad idea. Heart rate during my 5 minute cardio warmup was at 142bpm LOL. I don't even want to know what my BP was. That crazy enough? :(

I have seen guys shit their pants during heavy deadlifts. Not really new, but something I tend to get a chuckle out of when I watch the skinny kids trying to pick up 405 for the first time. :D

haven't done a whole gal but I do about 3/4 a gal usually during my sessions which tend to be 1.5-2hrs... But i'm usually pissin the rest of the evening tho...lol sucks!

My gym buddy sweats like crazy. He brings a large towel to wipe things down but every once in a while, it will stop working because there's too much moisture in it lol

Back