Two firsts in one day; boxing and yoga

anzel

What's up guys. Yesterday after my leg work which was a good workout I used the heavy bag with a pair of glove I bought. I figured I would get bored quick but no! I had to be there for a good 10 min and I literally had to force myself to stop. I was beating this thing like it stole my ice cream cone! I can definitely see doing bag work after training as part of my cardio for now on. My upper body was pumped and all veins popping out and I was tired and sweaty...great workout!

Then later that night I went to yoga. I paid 10 bucks for a 1 time introductory class. I am so tight and so stiff it's unreal! It was basic and all easy stuff and because I'm so stiff and I have really long legs and arms it felt so damn awkward! The instructor had to actually come over and help move me around! So this may be added in to my fitness lifestyle too...I think I can swing one 6pm class once a week.. on top of that I have to add in a massage where they do some stretching too.

I need lots of mobility work damn!

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Yoga mmmm i could see you wearing a nice pair of yoga tights lol if you liked the heavy bag you should get yourself a speed ball aswell love those things .
If you get bored with the yoga you should try a martial art aikido is awesome for stretching and flow awesome stuff im 1st dan in aikido with a bit of experience in kendo and boxing all good stuff

Yoga mmmm i could see you wearing a nice pair of yoga tights lol if you liked the heavy bag you should get yourself a speed ball aswell love those things .
If you get bored with the yoga you should try a martial art aikido is awesome for stretching and flow awesome stuff im 1st dan in aikido with a bit of experience in kendo and boxing all good stuff

To tell ya the truth the yoga is a welcome change of pace for me. Between a physical job,weight training, HIIT, mountain biking,Harley s, and now the heavy bag on top of all that yoga is like a seriously needed thing. Im a real wound up guy and i get frustrated easy so i need to relax a little LOL!
Thr speed bag is too hard! You can ise one of those?
Aikido..I can see myself doing that blakey..about 20 years ago I was doing jiu-jitsu so ya never know. As long as I can wear my yoga tights I'm good!

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Last edited:
I tried yoga once. I was sweating like a whore in church and I barely moved lol.

You should update this tomorrow and tell us how sore you are. I know I was lol. Great workout though :)

yoga works for me too, especially when the yoga instructor is wearing super tight yoga pants, great for my cardio. :)

::If I'm allowed to Crossfit in my yoga pants I'm in!
If your never tried it out give a shot.. I will tell you this....it's all pretty much corny stuff with the nameste and they tell you think happy thoughts and shit...ok it's kinda gay lol! But the stretching is awesome..I did some cool stretches that really seemed to help my tightness..and then you do go into several stances that are nothing less than isometric holds. After a leg workout being in those positions helped me recover and I'm not as sore from the leg workout.
Oh and I was the only guy in the class and there was some young cute girls there. Not like I would have a shot at them cause they probably think I'm gay cause I'm doing yoga!

To tell ya the truth the yoga is a welcome change of pace for me. Between a physical job,weight training, HIIT, mountain biking,Harley s, and now the heavy bag on top of all that yoga is like a seriously needed thing. Im a real wound up guy and i get frustrated easy so i need to relax a little LOL!
Thr speed bag is too hard! You can ise one of those?
Aikido..I can see myself doing that blakey..about 20 years ago I was doing jiu-jitsu so ya never know. As long as I can wear my yoga tights I'm good!

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net
Lol you can wear those yoga pants were even you like :)
Aikido is good you just have to find a good teacher if you really want to use it for self defense . People bag it out and say it doesn't work but its taught to all Japanese police
Russia special forces and even your Marines use bits and pieces of it its probably the most peaceful and brutal martial arts there is the samurai were taught aikijitsu if they lost their sword on the battlefield.
I did a bit of jiu jitsu didn't mind it but wasn't a massive fan but all martial arts have a place did you like it?

Speed balls are awesome cardio great for coordination
And an awesome warm up for the arms before hitting the weights should give it a go its not that hard lol

Ahh young girls in yoga pants ay sounds good to me but whatever helps you relax brother is good

I haven't boxed in years but I can tell you that hitting a heavy bag for 15-20 minutes at a time...has me sweating more than an hour on a treadmill lol.

Back