who has not seen increased sex drive with test

jb160

I have been on 500mg/week of primoteston depot for 2 weeks now taking my 4 th shot tonite and I have not noticed any change in my sex drive or anything if anything I have a little bit harder time keeping a woody whats up with that any one know?

Everyone reacts to AS differently. I have personally also experienced a deminished libido on cycles even when high test dosages are used. Try MACA and Avena Sativa.

is it your first cycle.?

your body has to react to the increased levels of test and you might not have estrogen levels good enough to get hard or keep it hard. estrogen also works with your libido i had this problem around the same time. i didnt know what to think, i waited a few weeks and around wk 6-7 my sex drive just sky rocketed. now i cant stop.

just give it a chance, and definately Avena Sativa, Maca, H. Goat Weed.

My last cycle I did 750mg of test,my libido increased alot for the first 5 weeks then dropped mid cycle.I was using omna's.

It is true we all react differently...for me...the sex drive goes into over drive about the 3rd week...stays phenominal for the duration, then post cycle I have NO libido...you could put Carmen Electra naked in front of me and all could do would be pray for a fucking miracle...I have VERY patient girlfriend...I make up for the no sex post cycle by putting her head through the headboard nightly while my libido is skyrocketting...by the time my cycle is over she wants a break...which works well....

dallas the same thing is happening to me. my gf needs a break and its usually at the end of my cyc. so then i take a few weeks of not poundin her so bad and then when i start again shes down for just about anything.

i love her, she is so understanding.... and willing.. and horny.... mmm now i have to go.!!!! thinking about her.

In my opinion it all has to do with keeping blood levels stable. Anytime I am late for a shot I break out. Anytime I am running a short ester I break out within a few days after my last shot. When blood levels are stable, acne is less of a concern.

Jay C said:
dallas the same thing is happening to me. my gf needs a break and its usually at the end of my cyc. so then i take a few weeks of not poundin her so bad and then when i start again shes down for just about anything.

i love her, she is so understanding.... and willing.. and horny.... mmm now i have to go.!!!! thinking about her.

About mid-cycle (which will be in 3 weeks) she will meet me at the house for lunch or when my exec is out we use his conference room table...we have hit it 3 times on his board room table so far. 3 times a day is average for us, during the week, weekends are whole other ball game...we have pulled over on the side of the road, about 4 miles shy of my house to fuck...the only good thing about post cycle libido crash is that when she lays down next to me in bed I can actually go to sleep vs. getting a hard on becuase she entered the room. I am in the same boat as you...I love her to death I very lucky she puts up with me for one plus all my shit. Plus she has a GREAT ass!!!:chimney:

BUFFDAWG10 said:
Everytime I use Test my sex drive goes through the roof!

Mine too.....i am a walking hard on..it is funny though, when me and my girl go to the store or something...she always stops to rub her ass on my dick and viola, and that sucker hangs out (noy literally) all the shopping time, it is funny to see other ladies in the store notice though...:D

E

mf gf just winks at me and nods her head, i get thinking and looking for a spot. then im hard as a rock. one day at a friends house i was sitting on the couch, she was laying watching TV with her head in my lap. she put her hand on my stuff and started fucking with it, then smiled and asked if she could give me head right there. her friends were in the room so i said not right now. she kept trying and when i kept saying no she got up and looked at her friend and was like "well you wanted to see how big it is, there ya go, hes hard as a rock." i was embarassed because of the other guy in the room, but it was hilarious that she is still bragging to her friends..

and she did give me head, the other couple went outside to check on the food, and we went in the bathroom!! i love my libido while on.

Jay C said:
mf gf just winks at me and nods her head, i get thinking and looking for a spot. then im hard as a rock. one day at a friends house i was sitting on the couch, she was laying watching TV with her head in my lap. she put her hand on my stuff and started fucking with it, then smiled and asked if she could give me head right there. her friends were in the room so i said not right now. she kept trying and when i kept saying no she got up and looked at her friend and was like "well you wanted to see how big it is, there ya go, hes hard as a rock." i was embarassed because of the other guy in the room, but it was hilarious that she is still bragging to her friends..

and she did give me head, the other couple went outside to check on the food, and we went in the bathroom!! i love my libido while on.

That is some funny shit...my gf and I went to a wedding last weekend, where she proceeded to get completly trashed. Which is fine with me becuase she get horny when she drinks. A bunch of the wedding party went out after the reception...I had my gf and 3 of her friends in my car...my girl starts rubbing my dick then proceeds to unzip my pants ang give me head...I look over my shoulder and her 3 friends are leaning forward enjoying the view from the back seat...I love women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back