Who has run 25mg Aromasin? Any libido problems?

MN87

I made a kinda related thread yesterday but I figured I'd make a new and more direct one...

Who here has run 25mg Aromasin ED? Did it affect your libido or ability to get hard?

Just wanna hear some firsthand individual input

I just started my first test prop cycle 2 weeks ago. I'm definitely feeling the prop. I'm much stronger, and pumps are amazing. I take 25 mg's or aromasin everyday too (Twice a day, I take 12.5 in the morning and another 12.5 about 7-8 hours later. I didn't really notice my libido going up much. I thought it would, but I assume that the aromasin is inhibiting my libido from increasing much. I still fap every night tho, but then again I'm 22 and my test levels are damn high as it is at this age. I don't have any problems getting it hard, everything seems normal to me. If anything, I feel like im blowing out bigger loads tho, haha. From what I have read around 25 mg's is a normal dose for most men to take everyday. The reason I take 25mg is because I'm prone to forming gyno. Hope that helps.

Yeah dude I'm on 700mg prop and my libido hasn't been all that affected... Gains are coming in great but I'm not the walking hornball people said I'd be, so I think what you're saying is pretty normal.

That being said, if you're still falling everyday and are having no trouble getting hard then your libido should be fine, both desire wise and performance wise. Interesting... I'm 24 so I'm sure our shits are pretty similar anyway

I'd like to see what others have to say

I'm running 25 per day right now and libido is fine, everyone is different though. Get a cheap blood test and see your levels, then adjust as needed.

Yeah man you should be fine. As long as gains are coming in for me, I'm happy. I'm gonna get a test done after PCT to make sure my shit's back to normal.

Back