Who here shaves there...................

Ozzy27

Olympian Bodybuilder
Balls? I do:) I like my woman clean so I only figure they like my balls shaved when I tea bag.

I do

but i dont know how my new girlfriend will react to it eheh i kinda fear a lill bit, some women dont like it and think its weird

I do

but i dont know how my new girlfriend will react to it eheh i kinda fear a lill bit, some women dont like it and think its weird

Ive never gotten that feeling or response from girls about shaving the balls

Yes I do.....but it's ball, not balls......the ex-wife took the other one with her when she left. I didn't like that ball anyway...it was smaller than the other.....and the bigger one was always picking on it.

I like the sense of cleanliness afterwards, it's a bitch to have to do it lol but I like the smooth clean look, makes me feel less morose. Also the old lady likes it clean ahaha

I shave them, but only for me. Chicks always say they either dont care either way, or would rather have hair there. Wtf?

Also, wife took one of your balls? WTF?

genital, armpits, nose-hairs, its all considered proper hygiene to me in my book. ive learned that a women is more attracted to a man who really takes of himself phsically. this is what leaves the most lasting impression with a women. Jus like fine cloths and fancy cars. It all says allot about what we want and how we feel about ourselves.

I know girls whothink the opposite, that a real man must be hairy and not pay attention to that, macho man etc.. :)

Maybe they say that because thats what their accustomed to. but once they get there hands on a well groomed man they never go back. ive heard it so many times before in the past. and also from experience with past lady friends. Strait addiction.And im not only speaking for my wife either.

I know girls whothink the opposite, that a real man must be hairy and not pay attention to that, macho man etc.. :)

That's because you're in Europe where chicks like it hairy :laugh3:

Seriously though, I've shave my chest, armpits and pubes before. I tried my balls once, but it's kind of a pain. It feels a little weird for the first few days after the shave, but I'm gtg after that.

And those fucking freaks on the beach with hairy backs!!! Fucking wax that back bitch!
My wife always says "Shave my back please" whenever she sees a guy with a hairy back.

Back