Who sent me red?

K

Kane_Red_Machine

_UG Primo Help 08-25-2010 08:25 AM stop reppin Geneza.
_
Euhhh No competition in this board.
if you don't agree what i say about sponsor : shut the f*ck up and go f*ck your your self on others boards where greedy mods will push you to buy sh*t.

for Newbs: in this board, the Managers, went across several questions before to choose for YOU the best sponsors!!

remember this, this board is for FREE, and all i can read from members, is : -"Thanx so mush for your help!"

So... as i said... : Shut the f*ck up!!!

_
if you don't agree what i say about sponsor : shut the f*ck up and go f*ck your your self on others boards where greedy mods will push you to buy sh*t.

for Newbs: in this board, the Managers, went across several questions before to choose for YOU the best sponsors!!

remember this, this board is for FREE, and all i can read from members, is : -"Thanx so mush for your help!"

cosigns

I have been lurking for a while just reading and learning but I want to add that every time I see Kane post he is always helping someone and sharing his knowledge, he seems like a very good guy.

_

agree!!

_

WOW! that's the most vulgar i've ever seen you! haha...I didnt do it, I've only sent you greens and I will again my friend...

Kane is not a good guy he is a punk.....look what he wrote on my thread:

Originally Posted by Kane_Red_Machine View Post
i personnaly think the OP, is a pedo or a gay.
so what are you a Gassy, or a Teddy...?
TSG
What the FUCK is a Gassy and a Teddy? Get off my thread LOSER.

kane is not a good guy he is a punk.....look what he wrote on my thread:

Originally posted by kane_red_machine view post
i personnaly think the op, is a pedo or a gay.
So what are you a gassy, or a teddy...?
Tsg
what the fuck is a gassy and a teddy? Get off my thread loser.

lmao!!!

Kane is not a good guy he is a punk.....look what he wrote on my thread:

Originally Posted by Kane_Red_Machine View Post
i personnaly think the OP, is a pedo or a gay.
so what are you a Gassy, or a Teddy...?
TSG
What the FUCK is a Gassy and a Teddy? Get off my thread LOSER.

man-laughing-o.gif

the person who red repped you hasnt posted in this thread but he has been given a special signature in his post lol.

come on dawg, reveal the offender.

why is it set up so you can anonymously neg/rep anyway? Can that be changed?

Back