Who takes sleep aids? What works?

It's part of mine too, although I don't feel any different whether I take it or not. Do you mind me asking what your protocol/dose is?

I rub 1 pump into my skin every night. I believe it is 10 mg per day. On the pump it says: "45 CR progesterone 10mg" and "Apply one pump (0.5 MLS) daily".

On the first or second night I stopped waking up with a racing mind after 3 hours of sleep. I used to have to stay up for a couple hours in the middle of the night until I became sleepy again. However, if your problem is getting to sleep to start with, I do not know how effective it is there, because I fall asleep within a couple minutes of hitting the pillow every night. hope this helps

if you can find raw powder doxylamine its stronger than any prescription you can take...

the doxylamine is unisom is crap.. i take a doxylamine from russia.. it knocks me the fuck out.. get some brain fog in the morning too..

hard to believe this stuff is over the counter

I've never had the stuff from Russia but this is my all time favorite OTC sleep aid.

Doxylamine Succinate Human Grade tablets

They work wonders, better than the persricption zopiclone I was using

The only thing that works reliably for me is a certain herbal medication that's legal here in California. It has several health benefits other than improved sleep quality. It's just not legal everywhere yet.

Absolutely. It works without fail, is non-addicting and has multiple other benefits. Soon enough it will be legal everywhere. It is no more of a drug in the sense alcohol or tobacco but rather it isn't a poison and isn't going to kill you.

People need to wake up and smell the fucking roses. You look like just as much of a fool who thinks "Hmm steroids are bad oh no". It's time people do their own research and make up their own minds, not follow the sheep AKA the rats in this rat race world which is led by stereotypes and general media hype.

In regards to sleep, it is a potent melatonin releaser and has anxiolytic properties. I find it funny how it's illegal yet we can talk about and advocate taking pharmaceuticals with potentially harmful side effects and life threatening withdrawals. It simply does not add up. Take the time, do the research.

Get laid, pop a Xanax, and chase it with a shot of Jack.
If nothing else, you'll feel good!

I suppose all the other stuff listed before this is good to.

Melatonin does nothing for me, same with valerian. I used to have terrible trouble sleeping, every night had to take something. It's not as bad now that in working nights, feel tired all the time though. When I do need something though I just take something with diphenhydramine(Advil PM, Tylenol on, etc) up to 50 mg and gel caps work best for me. If I get 8-9 hours no grogginess next day, if less sometimes I drag ass till noon.

Ive taken some of these supplements and none really do the trick. And IF they do work ill wake up a quarter of the way into my sleep cycle and not get any REM. The serequel seems to be the only thing that gets me into that deep sleep but when i do have to wake up im groggy as fuck for 2-4 hours. Probably doesn't help that my body just physically detoxed completely from opiates a week ago and dropping the xanax i used to assist in the opiate detox. Shit leaves me in a state of panic for half of my day. Fuckin nightmare lol. At least the acute withdraws are over...

PS. I'm all for medical cannabis but it sends me straight into panic land now. Not like when i was younger i used to love it. But it definitely would be the best route if i didn't have said side effects with it these days.

Ive taken some of these supplements and none really do the trick. And IF they do work ill wake up a quarter of the way into my sleep cycle and not get any REM. The serequel seems to be the only thing that gets me into that deep sleep but when i do have to wake up im groggy as fuck for 2-4 hours. Probably doesn't help that my body just physically detoxed completely from opiates a week ago and dropping the xanax i used to assist in the opiate detox. Shit leaves me in a state of panic for half of my day. Fuckin nightmare lol. At least the acute withdraws are over...

PS. I'm all for medical cannabis but it sends me straight into panic land now. Not like when i was younger i used to love it. But it definitely would be the best route if i didn't have said side effects with it these days.

Are you prescribed drugs ?

An Indica based strain of cannabis (Higher CBD content/Lower THC content) will not produce as much of a high and potential anxiety (Sativa strains do this to some people), rather it will be more relaxed and sedating, anxiolytic feeling. This is personally what I use, heavy indica strains which produces a very sedating, relaxed state... I don't really do it to get high rather wind down from training and get a solid nights sleep. This thread was about sleeping aids, Medical Indica-based Cannabis is a great fucking sleep aid.

Nothing illegal about this, and rightly so, why take all these addictive if not side effect plagued pharms to try sleep, and a poor sleep at that. Yes, Cannabis does reduce REM sleep a bit (next to neglible IMO and far outweighs not sleeping at all), however nowhere near as much as what a benzodiazapine does.

I will be shocked if I get banned for saying medical cannabis, that's right a legal natural substance, being useful as an alternative to pharmaceuticals for sleep, when this thread is plagued with illegally using prescriptions meds (for the most part) to get a good nights sleep.

Bro seroquel are fucked up. They do the trick but like you said the next day forget about doing anything productive. Also i read or heard somewhere that homicidal/suicidal tendencies are a side effect. I'm prescribed Valium for anxiety but I use them to sleep better but I've been through a forced benzo withdrawal before and it's very ugly but after a few months I was back to normal. But now I'm back on them and I'm seriously thinking about tapering off. Nothing beats natural sleep. If I was you go with more natural alternatives or set some time aside and go cold turkey.

Bro seroquel are fucked up. They do the trick but like you said the next day forget about doing anything productive. Also i read or heard somewhere that homicidal/suicidal tendencies are a side effect. I'm prescribed Valium for anxiety but I use them to sleep better but I've been through a forced benzo withdrawal before and it's very ugly but after a few months I was back to normal. But now I'm back on them and I'm seriously thinking about tapering off. Nothing beats natural sleep. If I was you go with more natural alternatives or set some time aside and go cold turkey.

serequel is gnar for sure but it does the trick. I just have to fight through the grogginess in the morning... Ill usually wake up eat food and force myself to the gym a hour later.. Once i start doin my thing in there n blastin some music im WIDE AWAKE.. lol

N as far as the medicinal indica goes. I still get some initial anxietys (im a legal patient in the wonderful state of CA) but after it does subside it most certainly does induce the right environment for falling asleep. The problem is, most indica dominants are still a hybrid with sativa thus causing the head trip that brings my anxiety!

PS. I will edit this is need be however i feel since some of the above topics are medicinally legal over the country its fine to discuss... Feel free to correct me though before banning if that is not the case please =)

N as far as the medicinal indica goes. I still get some initial anxietys (im a legal patient in the wonderful state of CA) but after it does subside it most certainly does induce the right environment for falling asleep. The problem is, most indica dominants are still a hybrid with sativa thus causing the head trip that brings my anxiety!

PS. I will edit this is need be however i feel since some of the above topics are medicinally legal over the country its fine to discuss... Feel free to correct me though before banning if that is not the case please =)

Even I can get a little anxiety on an indica come up, however this is due to the rush caused by consuming too much too quickly. Try consuming it slowly in small amounts to slowly shift into that calmed, anxiolytic state... it is a much better option.

Nothing is better than actuall medical herbal.. buddddd- helps me on tren as well***8230;

Back