Who wants to win $100 credit?

Ok so pick a number between 1-200 between now and 8pm tomorrow. Anyone who nails it on the head will get $150 instead of $100 and the closest person will get $100. Just post your guesses in the thread. Tomorrow evening we will announce the winner or winners

100 :)-- its in the bag since 100 is right between 1 and 200 hundred right ;)?

Last edited:
You sir are the winner

Thank you very much sir, I cannot PM you back as I think I need a few more posts for that so I came into here to say thanks. I truly appreciate what you're doing on here and I'm sure it doesn't go unnoticed. Although I recently signed up for an account I've been hanging out here for a few years following posts and stickies. Will the code be active for a few days? Might as well add it to my paycheck and get a big order. :)

Thank you very much sir, I cannot PM you back as I think I need a few more posts for that so I came into here to say thanks. I truly appreciate what you're doing on here and I'm sure it doesn't go unnoticed. Although I recently signed up for an account I've been hanging out here for a few years following posts and stickies. Will the code be active for a few days? Might as well add it to my paycheck and get a big order. :)

Yessir it'll be valid ***128077;***127996;

Back