WHOA..ANGRYMUSCLES :p

AngryMuscles

hey gang

just want to post pics of me..

the april one is where I haven't even touched a barbell yet...just plain ol me with stupid diet and smoking and alcohol days.

The october and the following pics are my first month of work outs and yes, I still smoke and have a shitty diet around that time.

Will post the progress pics later.

yes, feel free to comment

good 'ol days..LOL

StoneCold: I was 22 on the first batch of pics

and yes..I already quit smoking for a year now...I stopped just January 23, 2005

been smoking for 2 years.

anyways..more pic..

this is the december 23, 2004

2 months after with steady overtraining, improper diet still, not doing legs as of yet
and doing improper deadlifting(the whole watermelon back thing) and yes..still smoking..

around those times..I was exactly 115 and stand at 5'10

and more progress pics...

this were taken on April 18, 2005. around that time, I never much worked on my legs..just your usual WRONG squatting..which is partial squatting and tons of leg extensions. never worked on my calves either around then...I never much do front pose due to my lackage of pecs....will post more some other time..

Doing proper deads. iirc, my deads was 160 around this time and the whole partial squatting was 120 x.x

Last edited:
Looking at the first pic I can see you've got a decent sized sack/cock combo in proportion to your body. Put the food to you until it hurts and you will grow man. Keep at it.

Button Buck said:
Looking at the first pic I can see you've got a decent sized sack/cock combo in proportion to your body.

cosignator

Button Buck said:
Looking at the first pic I can see you've got a decent sized sack/cock combo in proportion to your body. Put the food to you until it hurts and you will grow man. Keep at it.

oh man..I forgot about that spoof. actually, it's not what you think. we were kinda...high and drunk around that time and I was too fucked up and put 2 chinese metal medicine balls inside my brief. so it is not what it looks like..:roll:

anyways..here's some more pic. I still haven't got the time to take a recent pic.

This was taken on June 25, 2005. around that time, I was doing proper deads/squats/bench and eating tons

Back