Whole body workouts, positive approach

China_Wall

Over the past few years I***8217;ve had time restraints in regards to my training schedule, it happens to most of us as life just sometimes gets in the way.

Because of this I***8217;ve gone weeks or months at a time on whole body workouts 2-3 times per week. I do circuit style some days, picking a movement per body part, do a set, and go through it 3-4 times, or I do 3 sets of each movement before moving onto the next body part. The results have been good, have never really lost much strength during these breaks from the usual bodybuilding split, and actually has been a way to add something different into the mix, a bit more focus.

I***8217;m interested in hearing from those of you that have used this method or ones that want to give it a go.

China

(******NOT ALLOWED NO FREE ADVERTISEMENT*******)

Last edited by a moderator:
Full-body workouts have many benefits:
  • Improved your fitness
  • Reduced the risk of injury
  • Fat Loss
  • Burn your calories
  • Muscle building
  • Functional movements

The air is charged with energy as I step into the gym, ready to conquer the iron. I start my full-body workout by focusing on compound movements, the cornerstone of strength and muscle building.

With a determined mindset, I kick off the session with squats, feeling the weight on my shoulders, engaging my quads, hamstrings, and glutes. Each rep is deliberate, controlled, and powerful, pushing myself to the limit while maintaining perfect form.

Next up, I transition to deadlifts, the king of all exercises. Gripping the barbell, I pull with precision, activating my entire posterior chain—my back, glutes, and hamstrings. The intensity rises as I lift, feeling the raw strength surging through my body.

Moving swiftly, I head to the bench press, focusing on chest, shoulders, and triceps. With every press, I visualize the muscle fibers engaging, pushing myself to new limits with each set.

To target the back muscles, I incorporate bent-over rows, feeling the contraction in my lats and middle back. The controlled movement and perfect execution are crucial for maximizing muscle engagement.

As the workout progresses, I don't neglect smaller muscle groups. I dedicate time to bicep curls, tricep extensions, shoulder raises, and calf raises, ensuring a balanced development across my entire physique.

Finally, I conclude the session with core work, incorporating planks, leg raises, and oblique twists to strengthen and stabilize my midsection—the foundation of all movements.

Throughout this intense full-body workout, the focus isn’t solely on lifting weights; it’s about the mind-muscle connection, proper form, and pushing the boundaries of my own strength and endurance.

Back