whole wheat pasta?

if you'd like - however, make sure to pay attention to how many carbs your trading for. With pasta it doesn't take much to equal a lot of carbs.

Whole wheat pasta is brilliant ..... Between that and brown rice it is the only complex carbs I eat. But as mentioned be carefull with portion sizes

cant get BIG said:
can i substitute some whole wheat pasta for a yam/rice?

In terms of bodybuilding results right now, sure, it's not going to matter much. In terms of health, I'd skip the pasta and stick with the yams.

cant get BIG said:
Sure but like the others said watch your portion size. The other thing to watch is the label. Compare fiber content. Some supermarket brands are mostly just brown colored pasta. You're best off at a whole foods store. Can be pricey there though.

The glycemic index is pretty much the same when it comes to whole wheat pasta and yams. I'm sure there will some variations if your cooking the pasta to long, but over all they are both rated as low and have a slow effect on blood sugar levels.

Just like the others have said, watch the portions.

Few SEO Tips (How To get Traffic to your web)

Believe it or not, basic SEO is all about common sense and simplicity. The purpose of search engine optimization is to make a website as search engine friendly as possible. It's really not that difficult. SEO 101 doesn't require specialized knowledge of algorithms, programming or taxonomy but it does require a basic understanding of how search engines work.
Read the rest at backlinkstraffics.blogspot.com/

Pasta lovers rejoice! The anti-carb craze is waning, and after years of collecting dust on grocery shelves, pasta is back in a big way. Even better news? As long as you're picking up the whole-grain variety, it's healthier than ever. Whole wheat pasta, whether it's made with flour or durum, has almost three times more fiber than regular pasta. Besides lowering your risk of heart disease and diabetes, foods that are high in fiber fill you up faster, meaning you'll eat fewer calories—potentially helping you lose weight. But no matter how healthy it is, pasta has to be good for your taste buds, too. So, we scoured our health food stores and supermarkets and asked our testers to dish on everything from how they prepared their enriched-grain penne to how full they felt after a helping of whole wheat fusilli.,..copied

Back