Who's running what? Which UGL is on top these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NightRaidsONLY

Powered by AML
Hey brothers,

Been a long while since I've been around. I'm plugging back in, so to speak. So what's hanged since I've been gone? Who's running what? Somebody pm me bros. when I left...Pinn was gone, AML was king, OP was great and PSL was up and coming. I still use AML exclusively right now but what are the boys running these days?

Glad to be back...pm me if you don't wanna talk ugl's in the thread.

I have had great luck with PSL for some time now, I was using them long before I ever made an account here.

Also found a nice hookup for Watson cyp but it's limited quantity, although that doesn't count as UGL anyway.

Anyway I've had nothing but great luck with PSL, from quality to shipping and customer service, all great. Lots of their reps here too which helps.

Yeah I hear you. But they are so bogged down right now they won't even be doing international shipping until after the new year.

Yeah I hear you. But they are so bogged down right now they won't even be doing international shipping until after the new year.

Yeah it's a bit of a bummer, I do get it though as I was one of the guys last year who ended up getting a reship because it appeared my package was lost in customs, meanwhile the second shipment comes in then a week later the ordinal pack came in. Being an honest man I contacted them and made the donation for the other pack as you can never have to much gear.

Issue is I'm sure a lot of other people didn't get in touch and offer to pay for reships when their originals showed up (if they did), so I have to assume last year they are a huge deficit because of it.

I've never tried the domestic gear jut international, made sure I ordered before they shut down.

Have you ever run OP. Doc got me hooked up with them a few years back and they were easy to deal with. Not so fast to shop but good gear. Seems they've migrated since I was here last.

Have you ever run OP. Doc got me hooked up with them a few years back and they were easy to deal with. Not so fast to shop but good gear. Seems they've migrated since I was here last.

OP is running a sale 20% off pm me for their new Addy. I've got other sources as well

Getting good deals on gear is like buying a boat. Don't go out shopping on the the first hot day of the summer hoping to get any kind of deal

I got op orals for my next cycle and psl test , been with op since 2 years and had great success with their gear.

Really I just price compared across OP, PSL and AML. And AML wins hands down. And I would say the downside is that it isn't domestic. But I've always had top shelf quality. Even with OPS sale ight now the ANL specials still win. And shipping is usually pretty darn quick.

Really I just price compared across OP, PSL and AML. And AML wins hands down. And I would say the downside is that it isn't domestic. But I've always had top shelf quality. Even with OPS sale ight now the ANL specials still win. And shipping is usually pretty darn quick.

Can you pm me the info for OP and AML, i never heard of them

Can you pm me the info for OP and AML, i never heard of them

Do a forum search for either. Doc Phoenix was the one who introduced me. His pm box is full. And 4everBulking turned me onto AML and he's been long gone too actually. I don't have permissions to share that info on Aml.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back