Why change injection spots?

Bast

Growing
Yeah, why change places? Better results or for what reason change? I meen why not find 1 solid spot that dont hurt or anything and stick with it?

mainly to avoid the buildup of scar tissue.Also,if you are using test prop or fina,that require daily injections,it's impotant to rotate sites,so you don't end up putting too much oil into a muscle.

1. You need to give the oil time to dissipate from the injection area. I build up of oil can cause an abscess.

2. Slow down the build up of scar tissue.

3. Sometimes gear can leave a nice knot in a muscle, so rotating sites can give this area a little rest.

Let your body heal dude, stabbing yourself constantly in one spot - How did you figure that was a good idea?

i'm doing ED injections with prop/fina. i have six spots to inject, so each spot gets 6 days rest, is that good enough?

No not that it was a good idea, only wondering bro :)
Im all natural and am only curious. I´d probably be to scared to poke myself anyways hehe.
Dont it hurt like a mofo?

kilroz said:
i'm doing ED injections with prop/fina. i have six spots to inject, so each spot gets 6 days rest, is that good enough?

yes.

however with such frequent injections, even with rotation you will want to use small guage if possible. terumo 25's tend to be pretty popular.

Back