Why did i Lose 15 pounds after stopping cycle?

twoman2000

Last cycle i did clomid and nolvadex like a good juice boy, after doing 10 weeks of 1000 to 750 mg of sustenon, but the clomid was so harsh, i told my self that my next cycle i would try something else. So this past cycle i only did nolvadex, man i lost 15 pounds of muscle, but i didn't feel like a girl. Next time i am going to use nolvadex and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), but not sure how to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), My 5 th cycle is only 500mg of test, no deca, it shuts me down toooo hard. and 1000mg of test gives me sore nipples and lots of hair loss, and 750 felt good, but not sure if it is too much.

I only gain weight or lose weight via diet, I can gain faster with drugs (6 pounds now since friday with Anadrol + caloric increase) but you have to keep in mind your maintenance calories will go up after you gain all that weight.

how was your training after your cycle? Did you continue eating and training very hard? And for next time try adding 500 ius of HCG a week split into 2 doses. This should take care of atrophy.

you didn't loose 15 lbs. of muscle!! when doing Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) you will have water weight that you gain in a cycle. as soon as you discontiue use, the water goes away!! = lbs. lost. it happens to everyone to some degree. some hold more water than others. if you don't keep it under control during the cycle with arimidex or something similar, expect bigger drops. also as MUdge said increase in muscle = increase in calories and protein to up keep it. you start at 190 get to 215 and come off. then go back to eating like a 190 pounder. not saying yoou do this, but maybe. another thing is gym intensity. everyone loves to lift when they are cock strong and on cycle. the real work is done in between cycles. work harder and eat better is the keys to keeping every hard earned pound!!-

I get a few initial pounds of water and thats it, some people bloat up like the mother load though :D

Mudge said:
I only gain weight or lose weight via diet, I can gain faster with drugs (6 pounds now since friday with Anadrol + caloric increase) but you have to keep in mind your maintenance calories will go up after you gain all that weight.

Exactly, you gotta keep on eatin for that extra weight. If you werent running any anti-es with a gram then you just pissed out water you were holding.

i ate less, my workout was less, cuase i just moved, but now for this cycle, watch out ladies of Las Vegas!

I dont really like nolva for post cycle therapy (pct), Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and Clomid work much better.

i tried nolva last time and it fucked me up big time. 5 weeks on and im goin back on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and clomid this week cos i still aint recovered,i dont see what the big craze with nolva only is tbh.i guess its ok if your only coming of for couple of weeks before going back on tho

jus my opinion

Back