Why do bodybuilders call each other brother?

i wonder if that Randy Savage had anything to do with that. his interviews where always brother this brother that. thats when wrestling was aok.

i wonder if that Randy Savage had anything to do with that. his interviews where always brother this brother that. thats when wrestling was aok.

Just so happens Randy "The Macho Man" Savage is from my province here in Canada. The guy could have played pro baseball and chose wrestling instead. Back when wrestling was real.....LOL....I ran into him on vacation once in Prince Edward Island and he did not have his shades on, man his eyes were bugging out like Homer Simpson. It was funny as he knew I recognized him right away and gave me that look, please don't out me.....we said hello and that was it. However, the lady with him was none other than the late wife "Lady Elizabeth" that appeared on WWF with him, and is also dead now. He died in a car crash after a heart attack they said. Famous line of his ......"OOOOH Yeeeeaaaah! :)

Last edited:
Just so happens Randy "The Macho Man" Savage is from my province here in Canada. The guy could have played pro baseball and chose wrestling instead. Back when wrestling was real.....LOL....I ran into him on vacation once in Prince Edward Island and he did not have his shades on, man his eyes were bugging out like Homer Simpson. It was funny as he knew I recognized him right away and gave me that look, please don't out me.....we said hello and that was it. However, the lady with him was none other than the late wife "Lady Elizabeth" that appeared on WWF with him, and is also dead now. He died in a car crash after a heart attack they said. Famous line of his ......"OOOOH Yeeeeaaaah! :)

true that, back when wrestling was real. these days I know its fake! they cant fool me!
i didnt know he was Canadian, its why he was so cool.

Back