why is it ok to take heavy doses of testosterone?

how does being shut down longer actually effect you worse? I mean sure it makes sense (to me) that if I would use 250mg weekly for 16 weeks that I would be anabolic but not have as many side effects as say 750mg weekly for 16 weeks.

But the kicker is you take some one doing a 250mg 16 week and assume that it would be harder to recover vs some one that does a 12 week 500mg weekly cycle realistically thats what most people do. So being on for 12 weeks at a higher dose is easier to recover than 16 weeks at a lower dose?

But when newbies like me here "SHUT DOWN IS SHUT DOWN" you think that it must be true. As an example Deca and EQ stay in the system (detection) for quiet some time that right there would make me THINK that it would be harder to recover than say a test cycle. Plus I hear "SHUT DOWN IS SHUTDOWN" but clearly people say 19nors are the worst to come back from.

how does being shut down longer actually effect you worse? I mean sure it makes sense (to me) that if I would use 250mg weekly for 16 weeks that I would be anabolic but not have as many side effects as say 750mg weekly for 16 weeks.

But the kicker is you take some one doing a 250mg 16 week and assume that it would be harder to recover vs some one that does a 12 week 500mg weekly cycle realistically thats what most people do. So being on for 12 weeks at a higher dose is easier to recover than 16 weeks at a lower dose?

But when newbies like me here "SHUT DOWN IS SHUT DOWN" you think that it must be true. As an example Deca and EQ stay in the system (detection) for quiet some time that right there would make me THINK that it would be harder to recover than say a test cycle. Plus I hear "SHUT DOWN IS SHUTDOWN" but clearly people say 19nors are the worst to come back from.

shorter ester = faster recovery simply because the compound is out of your system faster

people overlook the fact that deca has a half life of over TWO WEEKS

even when you drop the deca two weeks before you drop test and wait another 2 weeks to start pct, you still have a lot of deca in your system. some people are still able to recover despite this, other people have problems, which is partly why deca has a rep of being hard to recover from

if you are cycling and not blast/cruising, you should choose the shorter esters

Shut down is shut down, but certain compounds will shut you down "harder" than others (the 19-nors like tren & deca). I don't have a study laying around for you here (we need jimmy or tesseract here :p). You won't see much of a difference between 12 & 16 weeks of shut down, but you asked the difference between a year and 3 months (which is huge). Just like you would notice a difference between 12 & 20-24 weeks (a standard long cycle).

I'll do my best to give you an analogy here (relating to 3 months, 6 months and 1yr "on"): you park your car in the driveway for 1yr (12 week cycle) and don't touch it (for any reason). After a year has elapsed you charge the battery and boom! - she fires up no problem! Now, you park your car in the driveway for 5yrs (20-24 week cycle) and don't touch it (for any reason). After 5yrs you charge the battery and she won't start, so you go hmmmmmm, time to troubleshoot. Maybe you end up replacing the spark plugs and/or changing the oil and that's all it takes to start her up. Now we hit a year of blast/cruise -your car has been parked in the driveway for 10yrs, you've charged the battery, changed the oil, replaced the spark plugs and air filter, etc., etc. but she still won't start; maybe you figure out whats wrong and maybe you don't. Not the best analogy out there, but I think it serves to illustrate me point well enough - cycle length is about the length of time your brain thinks it is producing test (because of exo source) when it really isn't.

Im under the impression that the damage done to hypothalamus but during shut down is due to esrogen and dht. They cause oxidative stress like meth when it converts to its metabolite.

So for the most part recovery is possible as long as estrogen and dht arent entering the hypothalamus in large amounts. Taking aromasin and nolvadex could prevent it from happening.

Next thing to worry about are the lh producing cells. Do they react to being shut down like leyding cells? I doubt it.

I would search for the answer but im not in the mood after piercing a nerve in my leg. Now ive got a numb area the size of my hand. Good news is this kind of nerve grows back after the old one dies. It can grow up to around 1mmthe per day. Just got off antibiotics for peircing a vein that startted getting infected now im swelling up were i peirced the nerve.

Im really hoping the sustanon isnt going to cause an infection AGAIN!!!!

For your info i already looked into nerve anatomy and taking shots the right way now..

Back