why isn't my winny working???

wynchester76

Hi I am new to this....I have been on Winstrol (winny) for about 2 weeks now I was taking 25mg a day then was told this is too much I need take about 10-15 mg day. Anyways I am 5'6 & weigh about 140. I am trying to get lean & defined. I am taking in 140 plus grams of protein a day & trying to keep a minimum of 25-30g fat a day. I am working out w/free weights a minimum of 5 days a week & minimum 30min cardio 5x a week. The deal is everyone says I should be dropping weight. I still have that pregnant looking pudge & I swear I have gained weight in my butt & thighs & trust me it ain't muscle lol, & my jeans are tighter than before I started the program. It seems Winstrol (winny) is very popular w/woman does anyone have any insight & how long should it take for me to notice difference??? Am I doing something wrong??

That does seem like alot of Winstrol (winny) to take. I think you should give it more time. 2 weeks is not alot.

25mg is too much in my opinion. You may be holding some water. Some of us tend to do that in the first few weeks of Winstrol (winny). It's weird cuz guys don't seem to get the water retention from Winstrol (winny) but women do sometimes.
How are you taking it? What doses are you splitting it up in?
Personally, I would have started with 5mg a day and then went up to 10mg. Have you ever tried anavar? That in my opinion is amazing for getting that tight, lean look. The side effects of Anavar (var) are milder as well for us women. I'm sure some of the other ladies will jump in and let you know their experiences butpersonally I did hold some water for the first few weeks and then it started to taper off. I still much prefer Anavar (var) though.
Hope that helps hun and please keep us posted.
Cheers,
Fyre

FYRE & MISS MUSCLE:

Thanks so much for all the insight!!!

I have 50mg tabs; (50mg tabs cause my hubby also takes) & I just nibble like a quarter of it off in the am 1x a day. I was holding water & was drinking a lot of water so I laid off the water & started drinking cranberry juice & got some Ultra Water Pills from GNC; this seemed to solve the water retention problem. I really don't think I am still retaining because I don't have that uugs bloated feeling any longer. I am having no other side affects to the Winstrol (winny), no acne so far (knock on wood).

So from what I gather it sounds like I just need to be a little more patient. Going to California in June so I really wanna be at least toned by then & my stomach at least be flat. I know it won't be ripped but if the pregnant pudge & those love handles could at least be gone. I have absolutley no muscle in my thighs. Its crazy lol, I am like a size 2-4 but don't wear shorts cause my thighs are just loose even though I am "skinny". I think it is from in the past my weight has fluctuated up & down so much & with getting older (I am 31) & not including exercise in my diets I lost weight but never replaced with any muscle. So I am really trying to do it the correct way this time. I weigh 140 but am comfortable around 135lbs. Just 5lbs seems to make a huge difference in my appearance & fit of my clothing.

I have never tried anavar. Winstrol (winny) is the 1st & only thing I have ever tried. Could u give me some more info on it? i.e. recommended dose, possible side effects, etc.

Here's the main goals that I can't seem to get!
Lose 5lbs
tone/gain muscle in thighs & butt
lose the pregnant pudge & love handles

Thanks again gals!!!!

i think you are expecting the Winstrol (winny) to melt fat off, and it wont. diet and training do that.post your diet, we might be able to help more if we know what your eating. how long are you running it? 2 weeks isnt really enough time to feel it. id say 4-6 weeks and youll notice results.

IRONGIRL

Here is a sample of a days worth of meals

8:30 am
1/4 to 1/2 cup of egg beaters w/fat free cheese
whole wheat english muffin or bagel w/fat free cream cheese and/or fruit spread

10: 30 am
Fat Free Yogurt or Oatmeal, or protein bar

12:30 pm
Salad w/boiled egg whites, tuna, shrimp, crab, or chicken, fat free cheese, fat free cottage cheese, fat free italian dressing

2:30 pm
1/2 sandwich w/whole wheat grain bread w/turkey or roast beef & fat free cheese

5:30-6:00 pm
chicken, fish, shrimp, crab (some sorta meat), broccoli or cauliflower, fat free cottage cheese, & some sorta low fat side dish.

7:00 pm
whey protein shake (20g) w/fat free milk, free weight work out & 30min cardio

9:30 pm
pm protein shake (40g) w/fat free milk

I have been at this schedule for about 2 or 3 weeks now....

I hope I have listed enough info for some more insight and or suggestions!!!

your diet is the problem..this is a bulking diet, not a cutting. to much processed crap, dairy and wheat. all no nos when trying to get lean.

wynchester76 said:
IRONGIRL

Salad w/boiled egg whites, tuna, shrimp, crab, or chicken, fat free cheese, fat free cottage cheese, fat free italian dressing

chicken, fish, shrimp, crab (some sorta meat), broccoli or cauliflower, fat free cottage cheese, & some sorta low fat side dish.

irongirl said:
your diet is the problem..this is a bulking diet, not a cutting. to much processed crap, dairy and wheat. all no nos when trying to get lean.

Oh good greif :goof: ; would it be to much for u to please post some example of what types of food or sample meals I should be eating?
I had no idea I was eating wrong!!! I thought as long as I kept my fat down & protein up I was doing the right thing, wow was I wrong lol!

So if I change my diet & keep up the fitness program w/the Winstrol (winny) then I should be able to start achieving the defined, cut look? Maybe a good example is Demi Moore in Strip Tease? which I know will take well more than a couple of months but this is a look I would like to work towards and achieve. I definitely do not want "bulging" muscles but I want people to be able to look at me & be able to tell I work out.

Thanks a lot IronGirl!!!

irongirl said:
i think you are expecting the Winstrol (winny) to melt fat off, and it wont. diet and training do that.post your diet, we might be able to help more if we know what your eating. how long are you running it? 2 weeks isnt really enough time to feel it. id say 4-6 weeks and youll notice results.

I totally agree with irongirl. :)

wynchester76 said:
IRONGIRL

Get rid of the bread first off. I'd replace the bread in the morning for some oats. Unfortunatel, the so called "fat Free" stuff is not always a good option as well. Most of them add extra sugars and whatnot to them to make them taste better so I'd get rid of the cheeses as well. Get some good healthy fats in there like flax seed oil or better yet Udo's Ultimate Oil Blend. You can pick that up at any health shop. One tablespoon of it, twice a day should do the trick. :)
Use good complex carbs in your meals such as rice, sweet potato and oats. Try to limit or even get rid of complex carbs too late in the evening. A salad, grilled veggies and protein such as chicken, fish are a good choice. I would definitely go that route with the 530/600 meal. The protein shakes are good. With the 1030 meal, try having a protein shake with water and some oats instead of the protein bar. Protein bars are not always the best choice for a protein source as well as a lot of them having added sugars and whatnot. Your timing is good on your meals. You just need to clean them up a bit and make some better food choices. Definitely get some good fats in there as i suggested. Let us know how you're doing. Hope this helps a bit.
Cheers,
Fyre

wynchester76 said:
FYRE & MISS MUSCLE:

Thanks so much for all the insight!!!

I have 50mg tabs; (50mg tabs cause my hubby also takes) & I just nibble like a quarter of it off in the am 1x a day. I was holding water & was drinking a lot of water so I laid off the water & started drinking cranberry juice & got some Ultra Water Pills from GNC; this seemed to solve the water retention problem. I really don't think I am still retaining because I don't have that uugs bloated feeling any longer. I am having no other side affects to the Winstrol (winny), no acne so far (knock on wood).

So from what I gather it sounds like I just need to be a little more patient. Going to California in June so I really wanna be at least toned by then & my stomach at least be flat. I know it won't be ripped but if the pregnant pudge & those love handles could at least be gone. I have absolutley no muscle in my thighs. Its crazy lol, I am like a size 2-4 but don't wear shorts cause my thighs are just loose even though I am "skinny". I think it is from in the past my weight has fluctuated up & down so much & with getting older (I am 31) & not including exercise in my diets I lost weight but never replaced with any muscle. So I am really trying to do it the correct way this time. I weigh 140 but am comfortable around 135lbs. Just 5lbs seems to make a huge difference in my appearance & fit of my clothing.

I have never tried anavar. Winstrol (winny) is the 1st & only thing I have ever tried. Could u give me some more info on it? i.e. recommended dose, possible side effects, etc.

Here's the main goals that I can't seem to get!
Lose 5lbs
tone/gain muscle in thighs & butt
lose the pregnant pudge & love handles

Thanks again gals!!!!

Do not stop drinking water or even cut it back!!! And definitely don't replace it with juice! Juice is all sugar so watc that. Once in a while a glass is okay but it's by no means as good as water. You need to be drinking lots of water every day. Especially if you retain water. If you retain water, you need to drink more! I know that sounds funny but that's just how it works.
I always shoot for 4 liters a day. Some days I drink more but 4 is a magic number for me. :)

LiftTillIDie said:
How can one hold water from a compound that doesn't aromatize?

You would think that Winstrol (winny) wouldn't hold water but for some reason with us women, sometimes anabolics react differently with us. the water retention is usually only at first and seems to taper off in a couple of weeks.

ok--cutting the cheese isn't a problem; I was just eating that to get my protein up & I can replace all the protein I was getting from the cheese in probably one protein shake, & I will only have one bread thing per day. I have no idea what my fat% is. I would like to find out though so I could set a goal per say. I will start eating more oatmeal too. what else is oats besides oatmeal?

Have ya'll figured out i am a complete novice yet ?

Thanks gals & I am looking forward to the next tip!

ok heres a baseline.....

meal 1 5 egg whites 1 whole egg 1/2 c oats,(not prepackaged flavored) made with water

meal 2 1.5 scoops pro powder 4 oz yam

meal 3 4 oz turkey 1/2 c brown rice (slow cook) 2 cups salad balsamic vinagarette

meal 4 4oz chicken 4 oz yam 1 c broc

meal 5 4oz chic, turkey or white fish or 3 oz salmon or 3 oz very lean steak(limit to 2 x week) 1 c broc

meal 6 1.5 scoops pp or 6 egg whites and 1 whole egg

measure and weigh everything......

update on process of winny

OK! It has been like 4 or 5 weeks now. I believe I am starting to see a difference; my jeans are loosening up! YAY.

So aggravating though; I swear I work harder, & eat better than my husband & you can look at him & definetly see a change. That sucks ass lol! I can't see any muscle on myself unless I flex my arm & then it only looks like a golf ball lol.

I have took ya'lls advice on the diet & have extrememly let up on the dairy & bread products. I am even drinking my protein shakes w/water now vs fat-free milk lol. posted this question under diet forum but will do here also; question; how many grams of carbs should i be taking in per day? Currently my protein is a minimum of 140/grams, try to keep my fat grams at no more than 25 grams a day. Thanks for your answers & suggestions!

for fat loss i would up the protein a bit. carbs you can cycle your carbs low med and high days. are you following the diet i suggested or still doing your own thing?

LiftTillIDie said:
How can one hold water from a compound that doesn't aromatize?

Because we are WOMEN!!! and our hormones and bodies react differently to Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) then men... Our hormones take longer to adjust to changes or surges in levels, so we experience many other side effects that men never will...

now for the more scientific answer for you...
Winny binds to the androgen & progesterone receptor1... progesterone can aggravate estrogenic side-effects by agonizing estrogen thus causing slight water retention in women while the hormones are adjusting to the change...

supes

Back