why would one be interested in taking peptides

yes they do in time but different ones do different things , personally i take ghrp 6 to increase appetite and help me eat more , it works great

im new to the peptides also and been thinking about trien them so im intrested to hearing the answers and comments you get back. good post

There is a bunch of mixed feed back on peps from people. I think this is mainly due to quality differences between suppliers. People are getting great results from some of the legit peptides for sure.

Southern research has great peptides but they have to be used right.

The gh peps have been proven to cause huge spikes in natural production and you can find in studies where using ghrp/mid grf at 100mcg 3 x a day is comparable to up to 5 iu of Exo gh a day. Can't go wrong here but you should use a ghrh(specifically mod grf) with a ghrp.

Igf lr3 and igf DES are excellent peptides. These will help gain or maintain muscle, help remain lean but most importantly it does so by acting like insulin and shuttling nutrients. It's also been shown to do something in lydegs which helps with recovery in post cycle therapy (pct). Great to use in post cycle therapy (pct) but good anytime if used right.

With igf I use DES pre workout with 50g protien, 10g bcaa's, 5g creatine, 5g glutamine 50-80g carbs. If used pre you will also want an identical shake during training or you will lose energy fast but you are forcing these nutrients into the muscle at crucial times. Then immediately post I do ghrp/ghrh wait 20-30 minutes then dose igf lr3 and have another shake with a meal 45 minutes later or skip the shake and have a protien/fat meal after inject.

Very good stuff.

thanks for the replies. Ive had a look at RUI website and they have for sale on the website some pretty serious drugs.

They have vial with names like

growth hormone
igf-1
t3 liquid
clomid and tamo
malatonin

Are they refering to actual growth hormone there. so the actual full hormone that increases fat loss and growth in humans?

yes they do in time but different ones do different things , personally i take ghrp 6 to increase appetite and help me eat more , it works great

My appetite is a major draw back and always has been. Does it work that well as I know nothing about peptides.
Is "ghrp 6" the best one to help with appetite?

Peptides related to GH are miraculous with making AAS cycle gains stick permanently and provide youthful rejuvenation to your over all feeling and appearance. I've healed my ankle injury with GHRP-6 & CJC-1295 in 2 weeks. I've used the same combo to get shredded and in other cases to build slow quality permanent size. Peptides are a true alternative to steroids or HGH cycles which shut you down disabling natural building capabilities

My appetite is a major draw back and always has been. Does it work that well as I know nothing about peptides.
Is "ghrp 6" the best one to help with appetite?

Ya ghrp6 gives me an appetite spike like u wouldnt believe, only use in bulking man. One night i took it and ate 1 steak, 2 egg sandwhiches, 3 scoops of peanut butter, a banana, 3 glasses of milk, and some pasta and was still hungry lol it was insane, i find i get hungrier when i take it at night or after a workout as opposed to first thing in the morning

Ya ghrp6 gives me an appetite spike like u wouldnt believe, only use in bulking man. One night i took it and ate 1 steak, 2 egg sandwhiches, 3 scoops of peanut butter, a banana, 3 glasses of milk, and some pasta and was still hungry lol it was insane, i find i get hungrier when i take it at night or after a workout as opposed to first thing in the morning
My appetite in the morning is probably the same as a AIDS patient! It turns my stomach. I will have to check this out. My Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) doc just gave me some periactin which I have used before and works extremely well. Thanks bro.

I have used periactin + ghrp-6 for appetite enhancement, just taking anti histamines will ruin your work day if you need to be alert!

Both Southern Research and GreatWhite Peptides are great people to deal with

Back