Wife figured out I am on the juice youll never guess how.

W

wranglerx04

Ok its Saturday morning and as usual my partner (k9) and I are off to the trails for our hour of cardio. I figure WTF I will take my shot before I go. So I load up the needle with 1 cc of sus and 1 cc of t400. Tap it into my right glute and hit the trails. We get back around 7am and my wife is still in bed. I figure what the hell, take off my running shorts and lay back down beside her. She wakes up telling me I stink and to take a shower. I comply and stand up at the end of the bed in my white boxer briefs, which now apparently have a blood that has run down my ass cheek due to the running. She says "did you shit yourself" I say "no and what the hell are you talking about" she says come here! I come over to her ( I have no Idea what she sees ) she pulls down my undies and sees the shot mark. I was busted with no time to fabricate a story. She says what the hell is that. I busted out with " Birth control" (its the first thing that came to mind) She says " you had a vasectomy" I said " the shots are a back up plan" Needless to say she was heated and had a million questions. Moral of the story..... I have no idea but I never thought I would be caught like that.
-Peace

I almost fell a sleep reading it.

You forgot the part about you coming home and she was in bed with another chick.... yadda yadda yadda.

I have thought about this for quite some time now...well, ok, it's only been a few mins, but it took time damnit! I have come to the conclusion that there is no choice but to kill her. Make it quick.

Seriously, good luck. Hope she starts to understand after some good talks.

Damn, man, you could have at least said you got a bee sting while you were out on the trail, or you got pricked with a sharp stick or something, you didn't have to give up that easily! haha

i remember when one of my sluts found out. She was all going on about how she was gonna tell everyone if i didnt stop doing it, cause she was afraid that it would shrink my marvelously long and thick dingus post.

I miss her, as does her family i would assume.
If the bitch cant swim, then she bound to drizzown.

I always fear that when I do a quick shot before heading out the door.

skin seal your shots.

Take the spot you are going to shoot, pull the skin to the side without moving the muscle. Shoot, once you pull the needle out, let go of the skin. The hole you made in the skin will move over, wont line up with the muscle puncture, and you wont bleed out.

problem solved.

Dont you know you're supposed to take a shower after sweating your ass off running? Gross.

Johny J said:
i remember when one of my sluts found out. She was all going on about how she was gonna tell everyone if i didnt stop doing it, cause she was afraid that it would shrink my marvelously long and thick dingus post.

I miss her, as does her family i would assume.
If the bitch cant swim, then she bound to drizzown.

:laugh:

Johny J said:
because she is there.

Its like asking a man why he climes a mountain.

okay wonderful statement but i say piss her off and telling her would be alot more fun, its like the oh by the way i fucked someone else last night and there aint shit you can do about it response

at least your x didnt find you jabbing it into your arse then when she ran out the room you ran after her with the pin still in your arse........ then relising what you had done stopped and pulled it out....... OUCH is the only word that would come out of my mouth apart from every curse word under the sun...

i swear if her family wasnt over i would have passed out...

Back