Wife threw out all of my gear.

It isn't about your health she is jealous. And she's using the health thing as an excuse.
It's obvious how you said she said something along the lines of you working out to look better for other women. Who would say that? You guessed it a jealous woman.

She jealous or just can't keep up with the wood!!! Women these days are stingy as hell!

That sucks. My wife watched me suffer with low T, and then the transformation that came when I started getting treatment. I'm a much nicer person now. She gives me quite a few of my injections now happily. Understand you don't have that angle to work but why the hell would anyone think you would die at 50? Hell there are quite a few guys out there that have a abused the shit out of AAS and are very old. I can't think of any who have ever dropped dead at 50 from running test...

Maybe you could find out what kind of garbage she was reading and let us take a crack at that.

Throw all of her Make-up and beauty products out...Tell her you researched it and found many of them contain potentially harmful and cancer causing Chemicals....She won't do that again!! Do you know how i know that she won't do it again?? :)

Good luck with that since the "equality" laws don't work that way. I bet some fat,butch lesbian judge would view that as spousal abuse. OP - you married? Kids? You wife doesn't want gear? You are fucked. Try gear and have her file for divorce. You'll never see your kids again because I dunno....men are evil bastards in today's world according to feminists sexist bitches.

Sorry for your issue. But I will state this.....since I've been there, done that.....you have more issues that just gear in your marriage. And I hope I am wrong. Good luck

Last edited:
I've learned long ago to be honest to a long time girlfriend and or especially your wife. Roids have a bad name so if they just find it their going to have that reaction cause first their insulted cause your keeping something from them plus it's illegal which justifys her reaction. If we explain it to them so they'll understand and show them how we can use this stuff safley then the better chance they will understand and be ok with it.

I've learned long ago to be honest to a long time girlfriend and or especially your wife. Roids have a bad name so if they just find it their going to have that reaction cause first their insulted cause your keeping something from them plus it's illegal which justifys her reaction. If we explain it to them so they'll understand and show them how we can use this stuff safley then the better chance they will understand and be ok with it.

I agree with this, if you explain it and show them how you are properly and safely taking them they should be more understanding. It helps for sure if you are with a woman that lifts and has a similar mindset

Hi everyone... I don't know if this is the right place to post about this but I would appreciate some married men/women's advice on this. Basically I am 38 years old and male. I have been training since I was 29 and last year in September 2016. I decided I was going to take gear (only test). I have lurked here and have never had a reason to make a thread. So I told my wife about all of this and explained everything, but now she has seemed to have a completely change of heart. She threw out all of my shit and told me she's done, she doesn't want me to die when I'm 50 and she wants me to be around for our kids and if I don't stop she's going to get me help.

Keep in mind I have only done 500 mg Test E for three months then did PCT and now I have just started again these past few weeks. Usually she is not controlling like this but her stance on this has seemed to change drastically. I have asked why and she said she has done a lot of reading online and has watched a few documentaries. This cycle I have been doing Test E and anavar. Trying to get cut for summer. So she just went out and threw out all of my shit and I am pissed. Never has done anything like this and I feel disrespected but she told me she only did it because she cares and that if she finds me attractive then why I am trying to look good for other women? She has now started guilting me about our kids and told me that it breaks her heart that if I continue down this destructive path then I won't be around for them.

Anyone have experience with this?

I just want to say you are a amazingmg writer! Your post is long not enough spaces and still captured my attention. Good news is she really loves you bad news is i doubt she is interested in learnimg about and letting you take anything. Ideally you want to let them know before you get serious and have kids but your pretty much screwed dont even try and do it behind her back it wont end well.

Hi everyone... I don't know if this is the right place to post about this but I would appreciate some married men/women's advice on this. Basically I am 38 years old and male. I have been training since I was 29 and last year in September 2016. I decided I was going to take gear (only test). I have lurked here and have never had a reason to make a thread. So I told my wife about all of this and explained everything, but now she has seemed to have a completely change of heart. She threw out all of my shit and told me she's done, she doesn't want me to die when I'm 50 and she wants me to be around for our kids and if I don't stop she's going to get me help.

Keep in mind I have only done 500 mg Test E for three months then did PCT and now I have just started again these past few weeks. Usually she is not controlling like this but her stance on this has seemed to change drastically. I have asked why and she said she has done a lot of reading online and has watched a few documentaries. This cycle I have been doing Test E and anavar. Trying to get cut for summer. So she just went out and threw out all of my shit and I am pissed. Never has done anything like this and I feel disrespected but she told me she only did it because she cares and that if she finds me attractive then why I am trying to look good for other women? She has now started guilting me about our kids and told me that it breaks her heart that if I continue down this destructive path then I won't be around for them.

Don't have experience with this, so take this however you want.

1) You have illegal controlled substances in the house.

2) You are actually questioning whether you should continue taking illegal drugs, even when your clearly more intelligent half told you to stop

3) if you are addicted, get help. Good God man, you have a wife and kids.

What's more important, your illegal drugs, or your marriage?

I do hope you square this away.
My son s 10; his mom s 34..yeah.

I pissed her off and after 3 yr s, 30k for 3 layer s and over 5 hearing s AND supervised visitation by some dumb cunt lesbo social worker...PARENTING CLASS X2..savvy ?

I got unlimited visitation back...5.5 years ago. She s grown up. Has 2 other kid s and a hobbit hubby whose kool as cool is.. and we are too..NOW.

----------------------------HOWEVER----------------------------------
U GET SIDEwayS WITH YOUR WOMAN AND EVERYTHING THAT CAN ........will BE USED AGAINST YOU IN a COURT OF LAW

IT S aas. IF YOU CAN NOT GET HER TO SEE THE LIGHT AND YOUR MARRIAGE IS TOLERABLE THE kids come first. PERIOD.
I NEVER TALK SHIT ABOUT LIL T' S MAMA AND I WILL STOMP A MUD HOLE IN ANYONE S ASS WHO DOES AND WOULD STEP IN FRONT A TRAIN FOR HIM OR HER AS IT S MY CHILD S MOTHER.
Don t be a selfish prick. Stop and stay. If u move away then play. Stay and play you ll pay.

Unfortunately this is not an isolated story. It is criminal what the court are doing. Suck it up and make good with the wife and then dr prescribed TRT down the road.

geeze... shes likely seen the propoganda vids and sites and likely thinks its as bad as shooting H or somehing now...
tell her to watch more and to look at sites that are not over hyping bad OR good, level ground with actual research, but for now maybe tell her to watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWgaRDrmWMM

I wrote a long post and accidentally deleted it so ill cut to the point this time lol. Okay quit taking steroids no ones going to be able to convince her they wont cause an early death for you. Also I'm sure her thinking about you dying at an early age is pretty stressful for her so if she is right or wrong I would just realize that it scares her and respect the fact that you both are kind of dragged into what the other one gets into.

Lol and if she threw away your gear please tell us if you see a super jacked homeless guy walking around your neighborhood because that would be hillarious. Good luck OP and I recommend you dont try to do steroids and hide it from her Ive done that with women and it was a pain in the ass for me.

Oh and I forgot to say I really hope she saw the after school special were ben afleck takes steroids and destroys his room and starts crying that is probably the funniest anti steroid comercial ever. Lol if none of you have seen that video of ben afleck it is hillarious and worth a watch.

Oh and I forgot to say I really hope she saw the after school special were ben afleck takes steroids and destroys his room and starts crying that is probably the funniest anti steroid comercial ever. Lol if none of you have seen that video of ben afleck it is hillarious and worth a watch.

LMFAO! I remember that shit in school!

Back