Will cortisone shot ruin my cycle?

Thedroidstr

Head of awesome
Just wondering if I can get a cortisone shot while on test/deca/dbol cycle. Any help would be appreciated.

haha, i was just pondering this myself, however i was more along the lines thinking of; If it will more mask if the problem is my tendons not being developed enough for the weight and lead to injury. although i have been lifting for about 7 years now, 2 seriously...

I had a few cortisone shots while on cycle, but now advice against it.
I ended up having a surgery done on the shoulder few months ago.

When you take cortisone it really works great if you take a week or so off from lifting and let the inflammation go down. I would finish the cycle and then take the shot but it will not interfere with anything.

I hurt my neck and needed surgery and had all sorts of cortisol shots and even oral prednisone for a couple weeks. I never noticed any effect or reduction in strength. However, slightly more long-term use of prenisone (or continuous cortisol shots) should impact your gains because it is a glucose sparing - stress hormone that will cause mild muscle loss. It will also cause fat redistribution to your gut with prolonged use. Kids with muscular dystrophy that are on extended prednisone, or severe asthmatics or people with other inflammatory diseases, show muscle loss and fat redistribution. Medically well known side effect. One shot will not hurt you though, or it will only have a very mild and temporary effect. Will totally eff up your sleep though (makes you feel energized!!!)

you should be good to go, however if u are getting the shot to mask pain then i think you may potentially hurt yourself further. get whatever injury u have looked at by a orthopaedic dr.

you should be good to go, however if u are getting the shot to mask pain then i think you may potentially hurt yourself further. get whatever injury u have looked at by a orthopaedic dr.

My orthopedic surgeon will be the one giving me the shot I have had one before and it hurt like hell the next day

corticosteroids are not the same as the androgens. you will be fine. the question you might be asking though is how you hurt yourself and whether that is related to the gear.

Back