Will dianabol work for me ?

needmorebulk

Hi Guys Im new to the site and in need of information !
Ive been skinny all my life and eat very well my metabolisim is super fast and am massivly active in my line of work ! ive always wanted to be able to bulk up but no matter what i do i cant seem to put on weight im as ripped as i can be and happy with that but would love to gain a stone or 2 if possible !
Im 5'9 and weight 10.5 stone but im all muscle and no mass ! NEED YOUR HELP GUYS !
Any information would be brilliant and much appriciated A body builder told me about dianabol what do you think?
I dont go to the gym as i do prob 60 hrs a week and its massivly physical every day , afraid to go to the GYM incase i loose more weight !

Regards A

All the gear in the world are not going to help you if you don't eat enough to grow, which you are not doing right now. Take a trip to the grocery store instead.

Dbol is a horrible idea, its not a magic pill that's gonna make you BLOW UP over night - you said you don't even go to the gym! how do you expect to get big?!?! you gotta lift big and eat big to get big!

Good Lord. Afraid to go to the gym because you will lose more weight? Do some research fella. Your the guy who ends up taking way too much of a steroid, knowing nothing about it, having no PCT, and gives a terrible name to all who use AAS

Good Lord. Afraid to go to the gym because you will lose more weight? Do some research fella. Your the guy who ends up taking way too much of a steroid, knowing nothing about it, having no PCT, and gives a terrible name to all who use AAS

LOL i thought "i don't lift heavy because i don't want to get muscular" was a bad excuse

For the love of God do you ppl do any reasearch any more. At least read the damn stickies that are staring in your face before you post a thread like this.

So your working 60hrs/week at a very labour intensive job? I would hazard a guess that if you had a proper diet and stuck to it, ( no fucking jammy dodgers, crisps, tesco meat pies and 4-5 pints with the lads every day). Take a look at the sections here regarding food in particular food: how to eat for bulk.

Hi Guys Im new to the site and in need of information !
Ive been skinny all my life and eat very well my metabolisim is super fast and am massivly active in my line of work ! ive always wanted to be able to bulk up but no matter what i do i cant seem to put on weight im as ripped as i can be and happy with that but would love to gain a stone or 2 if possible !
Im 5'9 and weight 10.5 stone but im all muscle and no mass ! NEED YOUR HELP GUYS !
Any information would be brilliant and much appriciated A body builder told me about dianabol what do you think?
I dont go to the gym as i do prob 60 hrs a week and its massivly physical every day , afraid to go to the GYM incase i loose more weight !

Regards A

You are working a job that is apparently "physical" for 60 hours a week. Of course it is going to be hard to put on mass. With a full time job, you are not going to eat at proper intervals throughout the day. You're also saying that you don't have time to go to the gym much. Do you actually expect to bulk properly with those habits?

Back