will inderal (beta blocker) counteract clen from burning fat?

Lbacker06

i am prescribed inderal (propranolol) for a few reasons. i sometimes have anxiety, it keeps my crazy ass calmed down (not Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) related), and for high blood pressure when on bulking cycles (yes my doc is cool with my Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use). here's a quick run down on how inderal works if your not familar with it:

Propranolol HCl is a nonselective beta-adrenergic receptor blocking agent possessing no other autonomic nervous system activity. It specifically competes with beta-adrenergic receptor stimulating agents for available receptor sites. When access to beta-receptor sites is blocked by Propranolol HCl, the chronotropic, inotropic, and vasodilator responses to beta-adrenergic stimulation are decreased proportionately.

clenbuterol is specifically a selective beta-2 sympathomimetic

if i were to take both of these together, do you think the inderal will completely counteract clens fat burning capabilities? or is it still possible for clen to burn fat, but the dosage of the two drugs will increase or decrease how thermogenic the clen will be?

i usually take 40mg's of inderal a day (which is a low dose) and was thinking of working up to 125mcg's of clen a day. LMK what you guys think.

thanks,
LB

It would significantly decrease clen's fat burning effect.

Clen might also give you anxiety & increased blood pressure. Since those two drugs have opposite mechanisms of action you shouldn't take them concurrently...

Back