Will taking more make me fat

300winmag

Right now I take 125MG of CYP e6d. Doctor game me enough for 200mg e6d, and say experiment if I want. I have taken 200mg a few times, and 150mg a few times. At 125mg my total T is 600 or so, age 32. My doc likes to maintain a 5-1 estrogen level, so far and even taken 200mg for a few weeks, I see very signs of gyno and needing to take an AI.

My question is I have been about 30lbs overweight. I have been lifting for a while and making gains, but not trimming like I would want. So I am on my third week of cross fit and so far the results are good.

With that said I was thinking of going to 200mg e6d, hoping it would help me with gains, and possibly slim down. I just don't want it to make me bulk really or gain water, would it be detrimental to what I am trying to do.

Higher test levels would help you maintain your current muscle mass -- and perhaps even add muscle mass -- while in a caloric deficit if enough protein is incorporated into your diet. Diet will be key to this.

yup.. this isn't an issue of hormones.. its a nutritional issue.. you need to get your diet checked out

Higher test levels would help you maintain your current muscle mass -- and perhaps even add muscle mass -- while in a caloric deficit if enough protein is incorporated into your diet. Diet will be key to this.

thanks. My main thought is 200mg is still trt and Im not interested in bulking and I can do 200mg if I want, with my t levels being at 550-600 at 32, I think I still have room in the blood work and how I feel to do more. Just concerned with bulking and water weight which I don't think it will be an issue.

You will have to watch estradiol. Monitor it with blood work.

And remember that the increased glycogen (which is a good thing) will carry water.

thanks. My main thought is 200mg is still trt and Im not interested in bulking and I can do 200mg if I want, with my t levels being at 550-600 at 32, I think I still have room in the blood work and how I feel to do more. Just concerned with bulking and water weight which I don't think it will be an issue.

You have to eat and train to bulk. Hormones are a part of it, but not at the levels we're talking here.

Right now I take 125MG of CYP e6d. Doctor game me enough for 200mg e6d, and say experiment if I want. I have taken 200mg a few times, and 150mg a few times. At 125mg my total T is 600 or so, age 32. My doc likes to maintain a 5-1 estrogen level, so far and even taken 200mg for a few weeks, I see very signs of gyno and needing to take an AI.

My question is I have been about 30lbs overweight. I have been lifting for a while and making gains, but not trimming like I would want. So I am on my third week of cross fit and so far the results are good.

With that said I was thinking of going to 200mg e6d, hoping it would help me with gains, and possibly slim down. I just don't want it to make me bulk really or gain water, would it be detrimental to what I am trying to do.

Primobolan Depot

The higher you go on testosterone, the more you will aromatize to estrogen. And estrogen causes bloat. That is key here, not diet. If you go 200mg e6d, you will most probably need an AI. Aromasin or Adex, low dose.

The higher you go on testosterone, the more you will aromatize to estrogen. And estrogen causes bloat. That is key here, not diet. If you go 200mg e6d, you will most probably need an AI. Aromasin or Adex, low dose.

So you don't think diet will have any influence over whether or not he gains/loses bodyfat?

ohhh.. so thats the key here??

all he has to do is reduce his estrogen and he'll "magically" start looking like arnold..

attention members of ology... we have been doing it wrong this whole time.. u wanna get in the best shape of your life eat whatever the hell you want and just keep your estrogen down.. thats it!! the answer was adex the whole time!!!!

seriously though... you dont know what youre saying.. you should quiet down now..

in your defense john... if you were implying that having higher levels of estrogen makes cutting fat harder.. there is some truth to that..

but i have to go with the context of what you said.. and it didn't sound like that lol

So you don't think diet will have any influence over whether or not he gains/loses bodyfat?

i was wrong.. yes i admit it.. i have a problem, i wasn't struck as a child and i suffer from a disease called lack of respect...

Last edited by a moderator:
And at the end of the day...the guy is changing his TRT dose...and asking if more testosterone will make him fat...and you tell him to change his diet....c'mon, i'm sure you ain't that stupid. maybe his diet is in check already. He's also telling us that for the last 3 weeks he's been getting great results...how can u get great results if your diet is bad, by your logic?

i was wrong.. yes i admit it.. i have a problem, i wasn't struck as a child and i suffer from a disease called lack of respect...

im so glad to hear that!! the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem!!

well done!

And at the end of the day...the guy is changing his TRT dose...and asking if more testosterone will make him fat...and you tell him to change his diet....c'mon, i'm sure you ain't that stupid. maybe his diet is in check already. He's also telling us that for the last 3 weeks he's been getting great results...how can u get great results if your diet is bad, by your logic?

telling someone that lowering their estrogen will make them skinny is the issue at hand.. dont try to twist around your own words now..

the key to weight loss is diet.. not controlling estrogen..

thank you for the kind words 3J.... im going back to live at my parents house and demand my dad puts a whooping on me every single time i act a fool so i can learn some respect...

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you for the kind words 3J.... im going back to live at my parents house and demand my dad puts a whooping on me every single time i act a fool so i can learn some respect...

wow man.. thats excellent news!!! so happy you made the choice to go down the right path!! glad to be a part of it!! :D

Hello,

Even I have been having protein shakes to help curb my appetite and repair my muscles, but will too much protein make me gain weight? Then my elder brother suggested me about slimming pills and fat burners and after having these supplements, I got very nice and solid body. My muscles got repaired without gaining fat. A big thanks to my brother who came in my life as a angel.

Thanks
Sam

Back