will these filters work?

I don't know if the EO membrane (Cellulose Acetate) will work for your needs or not. I posted a link somewhere in this forum, I think, to the Whatman guide on different membrane types, so you could look around for that.

If you wanna save a couple bucks and get non-whatmans, you're in for a fucking headache.

For whatever reason, whatmans are the best by VERY far in terms of quality, flowrate, total capacity/filter, durability etc etc. Ive blown and clogged enough millipores to fill a dumpster. ive tossed many of em after 10ml or less. I can only imagine other no-name filters to be even worse.

DougoeFre5h said:
If you wanna save a couple bucks and get non-whatmans, you're in for a fucking headache.

For whatever reason, whatmans are the best by VERY far in terms of quality, flowrate, total capacity/filter, durability etc etc. Ive blown and clogged enough millipores to fill a dumpster. ive tossed many of em after 10ml or less. I can only imagine other no-name filters to be even worse.

good point, I was using a .45 millipore to filter some tren E the other day and it took a life time to get it through.

Back