Will This Cycle Help My Goal Of Ten Pounds Gain After Finishing?

Hey thanks for the answers guys. This isnt my first cycle if I do decide to go on it and I have done alot of research but being a few years I dont remember everything.

I agree that some people probably are able to keep all their gains but giving myself a goal of ten pounds is more for placebo motivation effect in staying strict with routine and diet.

While you guys are probably serious bodybuilders Im more looking for the Ryan Renyolds Blade 3 look so for me my goal I think with my ectomorph bodyframe and height anything more than 175 will be too much.

You say Im not taking enough? Should I increase the Dbol or be taking two bottles of Test and Deca a month?

Bottles? Is your gear injectable? Whats the dosages on this bro?

I havent got the gear yet as Im just doing research and debating it. I figure its a 1ml a shot for ten ml bottle if I remember correctly from the past. My end goal is ten pounds after pct as I have the frame where a pound shows alot visibly. Most think Im 175 to 180.

I havent got the gear yet as Im just doing research and debating it. I figure its a 1ml a shot for ten ml bottle if I remember correctly from the past. My end goal is ten pounds after pct as I have the frame where a pound shows alot visibly. Most think Im 175 to 180.

5'9" 151 lbs....how old are you bro?

Back