Wind sprints and albuterol!

supersetman

I've been doing wind sprints and 24mg of albut a day. You can practically watch the fat melt off of me. Love it!

For sprints I do 1 minute all out then 1 minute rest. That's one set. I do 10 sets so i'm done in 20 minutes. They kick your ass but well worth it.

The albuterol is a nice boost of energy. I make sure to take 12mg about 30 minutes before the sprints.

Nice brother watch the pulse because it can go high, especially since your VO2 intake is artificially elevated.

Ahhhh....albuterol and wind sprints.......a great combo. Add in some t3 and you'll see abs in no time, unless of course you're eating like shit.

Ahhhh....albuterol and wind sprints.......a great combo. Add in some t3 and you'll see abs in no time, unless of course you're eating like shit.

Yep...RUI's albut is good stuff. You make a good point which i think needs to be told time and time again....if training and diet are not in check then nothing will work.

Yep...RUI's albut is good stuff. You make a good point which i think needs to be told time and time again....if training and diet are not in check then nothing will work.

Yes I LOVE RUI's products for years now.
but if you are not eating right, don't expect big results.

I got some t3 with RUI's sale yesterday. This will really give my fat burning a boost. Taking a small dose of 50mcg to not burn too much muscle.

t3 is tough man, if your rat isnt on gear its almost impossible for it to keep its muscle. Remember diet is everything.

Agreed diet is everything.

I've never had an issue with the muscle wasting with t3 that soooooo many say. I think it's overstated imo.

Back