Winny advice please

I'm 29 years old 5' 11" and hang out at about 195 lbs with approx 13% BF. This will be my second cycle. First cycle was Test only. Now that summer is here I need to cut down my BF and get to lookin good.

I was planning on running 2cc of Winstrol (winny) eod My workout schedule is Monday Tuesday ....off wednesday......Thursday. I workout at 6am. First thing i would like to ask is what would be best time for injection? pre workout or night before? Secondly, do i need to inject eod even through the weekend since i have such a long time till my next workout? Or should i change my workout?

even blood levels are where the results are at, so it doesnt matter when you train, stick to a regular injection schedule, eod or ed

Im on Winstrol (winny) right now, I started with 100mg eod, and after the second week , I switched to 50 mg ed. this brought on a whole new perspective in the potency on this drug, ED 50 mg, is the answer, get some eq 400-600mg per week to go with this, dynamite, like JJ baby.

check some of my other posts, I was having real trouble with the Winstrol (winny) hurting. it hurt me bad, but when I started the ED injection schedule, I began with the right quad, then , r glute, r delt, l delt, l glute, and so on, I just did my first bicep injection, youll get used to it. It is worth it, youll see muscle you never knew you had!!!

Last edited:
SugarRay said:
Im on Winstrol (winny) right now, I started with 100mg eod, and after the second week , I switched to 50 mg ed. this brought on a whole new perspective in the potency on this drug, ED 50 mg, is the answer, get some eq 400-600mg per week to go with this, dynamite, like JJ baby.

check some of my other posts, I was having real trouble with the Winstrol (winny) hurting. it hurt me bad, but when I started the ED injection schedule, I began with the right quad, then , r glute, r delt, l delt, l glute, and so on, I just did my first bicep injection, youll get used to it. It is worth it, youll see muscle you never knew you had!!!
cant u just drink it ?

yes you can drink it---

but it is a tad more toxic on the the liver
and obviously a tad less effective--

get the most for your moneys worth I say!!

How effective is a tad less effective? What about injecting them in grapes & then eating them like I've recently heard of? A few guys replied that it is best to go w/50 mgs every day w/winny. I do 50 mgs of Winstrol (winny) one day, and 100 mgs of prop the day after. How effective is that compared to just Winstrol (winny). Should I stop stacking them and do 1 after the other?

Back