winny "v"

ryne

i just started on 10 mg Winstrol (winny) v and was wondering if i should take my dosage a day at the same time or at different times?

do you mean 10 mg a day or tablet size? When I use Winstrol (winny) I take 30mg in the morning and 30 mg before I workout.

I agree with these guys you should be taking at least 50mgs./ED and it would be better to split the doses during the day.

Is there any need to gradually increase dosage of Winstrol (winny) to determine its effects on you? Say 30mg at first, then bump it up after a couple of weeks?

Is this 50mgED standard for any level of lifting and roid experience? Reason i ask is that would a first or second time cycler need the same as say a vet who advocates 50mg ED?

I got some 10mg tabs, and was considering doing 40mg ED - two in the morning, and two in the afternoon. Would 40mg ED be enough if taken alone and as a 2nd cycle?

theRock said:
Is there any need to gradually increase dosage of Winstrol (winny) to determine its effects on you? Say 30mg at first, then bump it up after a couple of weeks?

Is this 50mgED standard for any level of lifting and roid experience? Reason i ask is that would a first or second time cycler need the same as say a vet who advocates 50mg ED?

I got some 10mg tabs, and was considering doing 40mg ED - two in the morning, and two in the afternoon. Would 40mg ED be enough if taken alone and as a 2nd cycle?

50mgs. ed is generally the recommended dosage. I've used 40mgs ed back when Ttokkyo came out with there 10mg tabs and did very well on them. Held on to my lbm while dieting/cardio. I would say 40mgs ed is a good dose depending on what your goals are.

The goal being to maintain current weight (~195lbs), or drop a few pounds on an 8 week cutting diet with high protein, low carbs - lose the love handles, and get ripped. Doing cardio 3x a week in the morning ~25 minutes and lifting 3x week, each bodypart 1x week.

Currently taking Designer protein 200g+ protein/day, 6g UDO's oil, glutamine, multi-vitamin, and just ordered me some r-ALA. Will be throwing Winstrol (winny) only starting in a week or two for 6-7 weeks @ 40 mg a day, split dosages with the 10mg tabs...(have the glucoseamine/chondroitin and Liv.52)

Any suggestions or comments?? I just spent a shitload on all this crap. I better look like the fuckin' man after this cycle.

theRock said:

:)

theRock said:

50mg/ED is usually a standard but don't think you'll notice too much difference if backed down to 40 ED. Have never gone lower than 50 (actually usually higher), just to keep levels up.

Back