winny

tommy_big_guns

i made a batch of Winstrol (winny) with peg 400, 5%ba 15% bb. for oral use and it turns into a slush after about an hour. I've been heating it everytime i take it. Will heating it this much affect the winny?

your Winstrol (winny) may be suspect. is it completely clearing when you heat it? totally clear like water? remeber Winstrol (winny) has a melting point of 450f or so. if you not completely carrying it inot solution it never will hold. just a thought. what mg/ml did you make it?

I made Winstrol (winny) in 100% peg and it held clear as water for a week and change, then crashed. I thought id add a little ba to see if it will get it to hold longer and it just made it crash faster. now if i heat it it hold clear for 1 day. I just shake draw and drink.

yes it totally clears when i heat it. I used the same bottle as my last batch and it had some left in it so I think that might affect it too who knows . I made it at 100mg/ml. I know its real for sure though

well heating everytime will not hurt the Winstrol (winny). home brew is not an exact science. Winstrol (winny) prolly gives more folks a hard time than any other hormone.

for whatever reason ba (greater than 2%) has increased the propensity for Winstrol (winny) crashing. you want to go straight peg for oral winny.

ld50 said:
for whatever reason ba (greater than 2%) has increased the propensity for Winstrol (winny) crashing. you want to go straight peg for oral Winstrol (winny).

Damn! Now you tell me. lol. At least i know for next time.

i been using 2% ba and 15% bb with the peg. straight peg200 aint holding mine. it holds for a few days then freezes up.

Back