Winstrol ED or EOD, what do you prefer ?

Winstrol ED or EOD, what do you prefer ?

• 50mg injectable Winny ED

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 100mg injectable Winny EOD

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • 50mg Winny Tabs ED

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Green888

Allmost Good Looking
1. 50mg injectable Winstrol (winny) ED
2. 100mg injectable Winstrol (winny) EOD
3. 50mg Winstrol (winny) tabs ED

Woohoo, my first poll that actually works ! ....there IS a time for miracles !!! :D

100mg Injectable EOD for me......ED is just to much for me :( ...but how much do i loose in effect, compared to the other 2 options listed here ? :)

bro you wont notice that much of a difference trust me........... this is the way us pussies her in aus do i cause we hate every day injections...

plus drink it with grape fruit juce.......... you wont lose any that waay as it desolves the shit that filters it..........

hmm if you say so bro :)

did you read the post from Stonecold ?....the link i posted ?

can you please tell more about the juice/winny effect ? :)

bro if you drank it with grape juice you loss would be minimal at worst.... probaly 10%-15%..... this is an estomation and i should not be quoted on this..........

the reason the ppl will tell you to drink it with grape juice is because it helps to break down the protective layer in your stomach and so forth there for alot less is broken down and gotten rid of b4 your bady has a chance to use the GOODNES <---- (for a lck of a better word) of the stanazol

Another point to consider between oral and injection is; oral dosage is harder on your liver, because it has to make the first pass through the liver.

ok, but what is least effective cyclewise ?

1. drinking 50mg OED and injecting 50mg EOD?
or
2. injecting 100mg EOD ?

...anyone care to comment on that ?
....the cycles i did with winstrol 5 weeks at the end of cycle (50mg injected EOD) was pretty effective !?!

Green888 said:
ok, but what is least effective cyclewise ?

1. drinking 50mg OED and injecting 50mg EOD?
or
2. injecting 100mg EOD ?

...anyone care to comment on that ?
....the cycles i did with winstrol 5 weeks at the end of cycle (50mg injected EOD) was pretty effective !?!

Why don't I list them in order of effectiveness;
1- 50 mg/day injected
2- 100 mg EOD injected
3- 50 mg/day orally

That-Guy said:
bro you wont notice that much of a difference trust me........... this is the way us pussies her in aus do i cause we hate every day injections...

WTF, I'm in oz too, go ED dude, or if you can't handle it EOD

inject it don't drink it IMO

if im running a 12 weeker of test enath. 500mgs/wk how long should i take the Winstrol (winny) for i was planning from weeks 8-13 since its outta your system in 1 day and the test is out in 10.5, but i was planning on 50mg injected e.o.d. is this a waste should i go with 50mg ed? what are your guys opionin on the effectiveness of a Winstrol (winny) and test cycle?

People seem to think 50mg ED is best, but the times i injected 50mg EOD it had a good effect....i only inject in my quads, so ED injections is a little to much for my taste !

....i think i will go either:
100mg EOD injected
or
50mg EOD tabs + 50mg EOD injected
....for my next cycle ! :)

winny + test cyp is my favorite cycle, allways work great

StoneColdNTO said:
Another point to consider between oral and injection is; oral dosage is harder on your liver, because it has to make the first pass through the liver.

Are you sure about that? :rolleyes:

Hungry1 said:
Are you sure about that? :rolleyes:

Yes I am.....

With the structural (c17-AA) alteration, the tablets will also place a higher level of stress on the liver than the injectable (which avoids the "first pass"). Although less common, there is still a possibility of liver damage occuring with the injectable form. While it does not enter the body through the liver, it is still broken down by it, providing a lower (but more continuous) level of stress.

Back